Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Falwell Threesome
The Falwell Threesome
When the news first became public, via lying for Jesus Jerry Falwell announced that his wife's affair had a significant emotional toll on him as though he had not been a part of the affair.

Then we learn that Jerry had been a part of the affair.

Quote:Last night, the Washington Examiner published an exclusive 1,200-word statement from Falwell explaining that his wife, Becki, had an "inappropriate personal relationship" with "an ambitious young man" the couple met at their hotel on a vacation eight years ago. Those who've been following the saga over the past few years can fill in the blanks — previous reporting by Politico, the Miami Herald, and other outlets revealed that the Falwells met 20-year-old pool boy Giancarlo Granda at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach and later purchased an Alton Road hostel with Granda for $4.6 million in 2013.

This afternoon, Granda went public with his own exclusive, sharing details about the relationship in a Reuters report. Granda told Reuters correspondent Aram Roston that from 2012 to 2018, he had sex with Becki Falwell "multiple times per year" while Jerry Falwell watched. Those encounters took place at hotels in Miami, as well as in New York and at the Falwells' home in Virginia, according to Granda.

Falwell sought to characterize the affair as something between Granda and his wife. He wrote in the statement to the Examiner that "Becki had an inappropriate personal relationship with this person, something in which I was not involved."

But previous reporting on the couple's relationship with Granda portrayed the Falwells on friendly terms with the pool boy for a period of years, suggesting there was more to the story.

It does not surprise me anymore that religious people tend to be morally bankrupt hypocrites.
RE: The Falwell Threesome
I'm all for it except for the hypocrisy! Let your freak flag wave!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

And now Falwell is removed from the Liberty University. Too bad Christians don't hold the same rules when it comes to Donald Trump.

But still, typical Christian move: when Falwell was threatening Muslims with violence, Christians didn't even blink, but do something that Christians see as sexuality "devious" and you're out.

[Image: Shoot-2.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(August 24, 2020 at 9:26 pm)Eleven Wrote: When the news first became public, via lying for Jesus Jerry Falwell announced that his wife's affair had a significant emotional toll on him as though he had not been a part of the affair.

Then we learn that Jerry had been a part of the affair.

Quote:Last night, the Washington Examiner published an exclusive 1,200-word statement from Falwell explaining that his wife, Becki, had an "inappropriate personal relationship" with "an ambitious young man" the couple met at their hotel on a vacation eight years ago. Those who've been following the saga over the past few years can fill in the blanks — previous reporting by Politico, the Miami Herald, and other outlets revealed that the Falwells met 20-year-old pool boy Giancarlo Granda at the Fontainebleau in Miami Beach and later purchased an Alton Road hostel with Granda for $4.6 million in 2013.

This afternoon, Granda went public with his own exclusive, sharing details about the relationship in a Reuters report. Granda told Reuters correspondent Aram Roston that from 2012 to 2018, he had sex with Becki Falwell "multiple times per year" while Jerry Falwell watched. Those encounters took place at hotels in Miami, as well as in New York and at the Falwells' home in Virginia, according to Granda.

Falwell sought to characterize the affair as something between Granda and his wife. He wrote in the statement to the Examiner that "Becki had an inappropriate personal relationship with this person, something in which I was not involved."

But previous reporting on the couple's relationship with Granda portrayed the Falwells on friendly terms with the pool boy for a period of years, suggesting there was more to the story.

It does not surprise me anymore that religious people tend to be morally bankrupt hypocrites.

I strongly doubt any of the Falwells are religious. They are but the maggots that gleefully grow fat feeding upon the decomposing Sticky slimy substances that occupy the cavity between the ears of the religious, and grow fatter still by animating the zombie corpses of the religious to inject yet more with the toxicity venom of evangelical wealth Christianity.
It is interesting to note that a 2 guy 1 girl threesome is sometimes called a "devil's threesome".

Heh

Diablo
That's not a threesome, that's jerry getting cucked. He probably would have been fine if it were a threesome, honestly.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 24, 2020 at 9:59 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I'm all for it except for the hypocrisy! Let your freak flag wave!

Right?

Let's examine Liberty University's code of conduct and Junior's actual conduct.

To be perfectly clear, I drink, I smoke weed, and I can freak in the sheets but I don't make bank telling people they can't do those things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jerry Falwell Jnr "not a christian" and wanted to prove himself to not be like Snr GUBU 18 1956 November 1, 2022 at 8:57 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr