Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus for guns
Jesus for guns
That's basically what christians are saying when they raised 100k for Kyle Rittenhouse.

Quote:Domestic Terrorism For Jesus: The Christian crowdfunding site GiveSendGo is hosting a fundraising drive for alleged domestic terrorist Kyle Rittenhouse after legitimate crowdfunding sites like GoFundMe refused to do so.

GiveSendGo, which self-identifies as the “fastest growing Christian Crowdfunding site made by Christians for Christians,” has already raised over a $100,000 for the Kenosha killer Kyle Rittenhouse, the domestic terrorist charged with murder after killing two BLM protesters and wounding another.
RE: Jesus for guns
It's for legal fees, not guns. In this country everyone who commits a crime has the right to a trial.

The bullshit narrative on the fund sight is what you should be concerned about.

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(August 31, 2020 at 11:50 am)brewer Wrote: The bullshit narrative on the fund sight is what you should be concerned about.

https://www.givesendgo.com/GUCZ
Ugh. That was tough to read.
He wasn't "defending" his community, he crossed state lines to get there, with a rifle.
He shot people because they were "scary". As in, they were walking and chanting slogans and lines he didn't like.
I really hate it when even well intended Christians point out the "peaceful Jesus" character, but skip over the tribalism in the NT.

Not only do you have the OT God beating the f out of dissenters, sure, the J guy, says, "I won't do that anymore" but also demands you abandon anyone that doesn't kiss his ass, and also says, " I bring not peace, but a sword"........ Ok fine, even if one wants to gloss that over, the end times God goes right back to beating the shit out of everyone who doesn't kiss his ass.

Jesus to me as a character, comes across more like an abusive spouse who blames his parents for beating you up, then buys you a dozen roses, only to go back to beating the shit out of you.
Ok.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9864 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7201 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  Jesus Freaks and Guns....Bad Combo Minimalist 11 3117 June 23, 2014 at 7:09 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Jesus the Spiritual Warrior vs Jesus the Sacrificial Lamb Dosaiah 8 7371 December 5, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: Minimalist