Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 7:27 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hope Springs Covid.
Hope Springs Covid.
One of Trump's top advocates has now tested positive for COVID. What a shocker.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/02/hope-hic...virus.html
RE: Hope Springs Covid.
Trump did a cover of Batshit insane Bananarama, "I'm your penis, I'm your virus, what's your delusion."
People around Trump are getting COVID-19 and he doesn't, maybe Trump is COVID-19.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
he's got it.
(October 2, 2020 at 2:01 am)Hillbillyatheist Wrote: he's got it.

I am older than the big bang, I am surprised you got that reference.
Do you think Biden could be in danger since he was in Trump's vicinity?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(October 2, 2020 at 1:18 am)Brian37 Wrote: Trump did a cover of Batshit insane Bananarama, "I'm your penis, I'm your virus, what's your delusion."

That would be a cover of Shocking Blue, not Bananarama.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 2, 2020 at 3:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 2, 2020 at 1:18 am)Brian37 Wrote: Trump did a cover of Batshit insane Bananarama, "I'm your penis, I'm your virus, what's your delusion."

That would be a cover of Shocking Blue, not Bananarama.

Boru

No, Bananarama, because the orange turd is Bananas. I am well aware of this.
(October 2, 2020 at 7:58 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 2, 2020 at 3:49 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: That would be a cover of Shocking Blue, not Bananarama.

Boru

No, Bananarama, because the orange turd is Bananas. I am well aware of this.

If you cover a song that’s already covered, you’re not covering the cover band, you’re covering the original artist. 

And, yes - I’m completely sure that you knew Bananarama’s version wasn’t the original. Your expertise in popular music is so obviously profound in both breadth and depth that there’s no doubt in my mind.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Covid and the attacks on Asian people no one 35 1441 February 27, 2022 at 11:21 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Covid on tv/in movies zwanzig 11 1548 November 9, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  My problem with the covid vaccine Ronaldo 88 8621 September 2, 2021 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Is this fake news? I hope so, but I do not know... FlatAssembler 5 781 June 2, 2021 at 4:24 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Covid and the word "segregation". OP/ED Brian37 2 309 May 22, 2021 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Black female Dr. dies of covid. Treatment in question. brewer 2 426 December 30, 2020 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  The Covid Queue onlinebiker 10 919 December 21, 2020 at 11:52 am
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  [Serious] Far right seizing COVID-19 ‘opportunity’ to expand: Study WinterHold 8 520 November 23, 2020 at 4:21 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  BREAKING: Trump suggests US over-reporting COVID deaths WinterHold 23 2006 November 2, 2020 at 12:27 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Trump was just advertising for a drug for COVID; he wasn't sick WinterHold 36 2315 October 17, 2020 at 12:39 am
Last Post: LadyForCamus