Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:32 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please sir, can you spare a Quarterflash?
Please sir, can you spare a Quarterflash?
One of my favorite 80s bands.

RE: Please sir, can you spare a Quarterflash?
This again?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 2, 2020 at 1:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This again?

Boru

This, or a second term of Trump.
OP, can't you just make one thread for all your vids instead of a new thread for each vid? What gives?
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(October 2, 2020 at 1:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(October 2, 2020 at 1:10 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: This again?

Boru

This, or a second term of Trump.

So, how many more times are you going to tell us you like Quarterflash?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(October 2, 2020 at 1:12 pm)Sal Wrote: OP, can't you just make one thread for all your vids instead of a new thread for each vid? What gives?

Chronic attentionwhoreitis, the same condition that causes people to buy cars painted look-at-me yellow.

Not only does he feel compelled to start a new thread for every single song that crosses his mind, he starts one every single time the same song crosses his mind.

Boru
(October 2, 2020 at 1:13 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(October 2, 2020 at 1:11 pm)Brian37 Wrote: This, or a second term of Trump.

So, how many more times are you going to tell us you like Quarterflash?

Boru

Really, you had no problem with "Games People Play" and the Allen Parson's Project. 

And as much as everyone jumps on me for ABBA here? Really?

In all honesty, the reason I love Quarterflash is because of the saxophone they rely on.

I also love  jazz artists Candy Dulfer and David Sanborn.
We have an atheist forums playlist thread though your choices would drag down the overall quality.

You don't get a prize for starting the most threads.

It's not a surprise to me that you were bullied.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

A friend once told me, "You want to ruin a song?  Throw in a sax solo."

I said bullshit.  What about Year of the Cat?  Or Lou Marini on Listen to What the Man Said?

"Keep going," he said, "You're making my point."

I wish I'd have thought of Quarterflash.  Sax doesn't hurt them a bit.
(October 2, 2020 at 1:51 pm)Ranjr Wrote: A friend once told me, "You want to ruin a song?  Throw in a sax solo."

I said bullshit.  What about Year of the Cat?  Or Lou Marini on Listen to What the Man Said?

"Keep going," he said, "You're making my point."

I wish I'd have thought of Quarterflash.  Sax doesn't hurt them a bit.

Humans would not exist if it were not for sax.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I be Frank with you, you don't like tea. Brian37 17 949 November 18, 2020 at 10:33 pm
Last Post: no one
  Quarterflash, should have been bigger. Brian37 2 175 February 15, 2019 at 12:51 am
Last Post: AFTT47
  Online meme maker? Recommendations, please. Gawdzilla Sama 7 373 October 26, 2018 at 9:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  You've seen it, you can't unsee it, and it'll change your perception of music forever Alex K 5 1250 April 23, 2017 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  Opinions please BrokenQuill92 0 540 January 27, 2014 at 11:10 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Please HELP!! - Looking to out vote an unfair competition Mr Camel 5 1776 July 18, 2011 at 4:23 am
Last Post: Mr Camel