Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Countdown to the Trump Shitshow.
Final Countdown to the Trump Shitshow.
Hopefully Biden will pull off a couple key states  and have a bigger margin than Hillary to squash all doubt.

But we know the insecure petty bully won't give up. 

Now while nothing is a given right now. Most averages and indicators are saying that Trump is going to have a much harder time this time to pull off that inside straight like he did last time. And if Texas's State Supreme Court is any indication, hopefully the rest of the district  and federal courts nationwide will follow suit when Trump tries to toss out ballots legally submitted.

No it is nothing is a given right now. I am hoping come 11pm or even 2 am, or even 5 am, the next day,  Trump will be curled up in a ball crying for his mommy.

He knows damned well there is nothing that makes self declaring victory legal. He knows damned well the results are not legal until all 50 states certify the results, and that comes weeks later. News media are not government officials, they can only project result, but they are not the ones signing the legal documents.

I know everyone here knows this. But damn it, I am venting my frustration and hoping he gets his ass put in his place.
RE: Final Countdown to the Trump Shitshow.
I voted, but I'm stating this as fact right now: if Trump is reelected, I'm never voting again. My vote has never counted when I actually took the time to vote. When I didn't vote, everything was fine.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
That's a banger.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(November 2, 2020 at 12:08 pm)Angrboda Wrote:

Yes, please.

[Image: B8GURb5.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 2, 2020 at 11:59 am)Eleven Wrote: I voted, but I'm stating this as fact right now: if Trump is reelected, I'm never voting again. My vote has never counted when I actually took the time to vote. When I didn't vote, everything was fine.

I think that is a bit superstitious and quite frankly giving up.

I will never stop voting and never stop raising my voice. If I am going to go down, I am going to go down fighting, with my voice.

(November 2, 2020 at 11:59 am)Eleven Wrote: I voted, but I'm stating this as fact right now: if Trump is reelected, I'm never voting again. My vote has never counted when I actually took the time to vote. When I didn't vote, everything was fine.

I think that is a bit superstitious and quite frankly giving up.

I will never stop voting and never stop raising my voice. If I am going to go down, I am going to go down fighting, with my voice.

OOOPS, sorry for the double post.
No matter who wins the election the shit show is far from over.

You know those riots and craziness after a big game? They will pale with what goes on after the election is called.

I shudder to think how much chaos Trump can create between November 4 and January 20.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 2, 2020 at 12:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: No matter who wins the election the shit show is far from over.

You know those riots and craziness after a big game?  They will pale with what goes on after the election is called.

I shudder to think how much chaos Trump can create between November 4 and January 20.

I don't think there will be an all out civil war. While Trump has appointees at the top of our institutions, we still have a diverse military and intel agencies and career brass, we can expect to see pockets of nuts escalating.

If his followers get violent, it will not play well for most. 

I fear more the fucker starting a war with Iran or North Korea. Trump is a cult leader and is willing to scorch the earth to avoid any responsibility. 

I hope if he tries our intel and military and CIA will put their foot down.
(November 2, 2020 at 12:51 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: No matter who wins the election the shit show is far from over.

You know those riots and craziness after a big game?  They will pale with what goes on after the election is called.

This is speculation, so take it with a lorry full of salt.

I expect Trump, after the election results are counted & confirmed, to try to consolidate supporters by forming and arming some kind of national paramilitary, from loose militia groups and up and including support from actual military. But because Trump & Co. are so fucking incompetent, Pentagon will have nothing of it and they will cut it off at its source before they're able to fuck shit up, preemptively.

Most of the Trump cultists will be shocked by this reality check, but will adapt and begrudgingly accept it. They. Will. Not. Go. Away. They will do it all over again, 4 years later. However, a considerable amount of the minority cultists, fanatics through and through, will not accept it and will actively stir shit up. What exactly they will do, is anyone's guess, but I expect the fanatics in sheer stochastic manner target anything they beforehand deem to be not-Trump related, which could be as banal as someone on the street with the 'incorrect' skin hue getting assaulted up to and including 'liberal' and/or 'lefty' institutions. Shit will hit the fan, depending on the amount of Trump fanatics that are competent enough to hold a gun and not shoot themselves in the foot.

I also expect, those on the other side of the aisle - who are the majority - to hunker down and take up a defensive position, and ride the storm out, and let the fanatics burn themselves out.

Unsurprisingly, fanatics are renowned to self-cannibalize, so, sadly though, a lot of them will duke it out amongst themselves because of some perceived failure to install the Glorious Leader for a 2nd term against those who weren't fanatical enough. Exactly how vast this process of self-cannibalization will go depends on how cohesive they are, in organizational terms, and how well their abhorrent values align with one another. Since being fanatics, there is very little wiggle room for nuance, and the extreme levels of conformity in both behavior, slogans, and physical appearance will decide this.

I shudder to think what kind of supreme fanatics will come out on top, and who will, being intelligent enough to realize they lost, go into hiding again, while the others, less intelligent, getting killed in pointless combat will be remembered among both fanatics and cultists alike, as martyrs.

That's the most extreme possible outcome. I don't think, despite the severity of this situation, that it will become a full-fledged civil war thanks to the sane parts of the military fighting for some lofty ideal about keeping the peace, who luckily are the vast majority of the military.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
(November 2, 2020 at 1:28 pm)Sal Wrote:

This is speculation, so take it with a lorry full of salt.

I expect Trump, after the election results are counted & confirmed, to try to consolidate supporters by forming and arming some kind of national paramilitary, from loose militia groups and up and including support from actual military. But because Trump & Co. are so fucking incompetent, Pentagon will have nothing of it and they will cut it off at its source before they're able to fuck shit up, preemptively.

Most of the Trump cultists will be shocked by this reality check, but will adapt and begrudgingly accept it. They. Will. Not. Go. Away. They will do it all over again, 4 years later. However, a considerable amount of the minority cultists, fanatics through and through, will not accept it and will actively stir shit up. What exactly they will do, is anyone's guess, but I expect the fanatics in sheer stochastic manner target anything they beforehand deem to be not-Trump related, which could be as banal as someone on the street with the 'incorrect' skin hue getting assaulted up to and including 'liberal' and/or 'lefty' institutions. Shit will hit the fan, depending on the amount of Trump fanatics that are competent enough to hold a gun and not shoot themselves in the foot.

I also expect, those on the other side of the aisle - who are the majority - to hunker down and take up a defensive position, and ride the storm out, and let the fanatics burn themselves out.

Unsurprisingly, fanatics are renowned to self-cannibalize, so, sadly though, a lot of them will duke it out amongst themselves because of some perceived failure to install the Glorious Leader for a 2nd term against those who weren't fanatical enough. Exactly how vast this process of self-cannibalization will go depends on how cohesive they are, in organizational terms, and how well their abhorrent values align with one another. Since being fanatics, there is very little wiggle room for nuance, and the extreme levels of conformity in both behavior, slogans, and physical appearance will decide this.

I shudder to think what kind of supreme fanatics will come out on top, and who will, being intelligent enough to realize they lost, go into hiding again, while the others, less intelligent, getting killed in pointless combat will be remembered among both fanatics and cultists alike, as martyrs.

That's the most extreme possible outcome. I don't think, despite the severity of this situation, that it will become a full-fledged civil war thanks to the sane parts of the military fighting for some lofty ideal about keeping the peace, who luckily are the vast majority of the military.
Of course it's speculation.  My crystal ball is in the shop.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Countdown to The Trump Shitshow V2.0 onlinebiker 26 926 January 21, 2021 at 6:41 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4