Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:55 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Countdown to The Trump Shitshow V2.0
Final Countdown to The Trump Shitshow V2.0
(November 2, 2020 at 1:40 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: My prediction.

Biden will win the popular vote AND the Electoral College.

Trump will bitch, piss and moan and file numerous lawsuits and the sniping from both sides will continue up till the innauguration.

Biden will assume office - and provided he doesn't die of old age will serve 4 to 8 years - getting virtually NOTHING changed. Millions will still die of C19. More black men will get shot by cops. More protests will follow. More businesses and governmental buildings will burn.

Both sides will blame all on the other.

4-8 years from now a ( R ) will win the presidency - promising "change".

Welcome to 2 party politics - fellow morons.....
Nailed the first part.
Stand by for the rest...
RE: Final Countdown to The Trump Shitshow V2.0
And Hillary wasn't arrested. Did you predict that?
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
The only person who didn't see the first part coming, apparently, was the man himself. As to the second, I'll refer to the same great man

Quote:They had levels of voting, that if you ever agreed to it you'd never have a Republican elected in this country again

I think we're closer to that future, today, than we are to one in which a republican is elected in 4 to 8 years. I'm sure (or I guess I hope?) that some other party will fill that void, or that republicanism reinvents itself in light of it's failure and it's increasingly precarious demographics.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 20, 2021 at 1:53 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: And Hillary wasn't arrested. Did you predict that?

Uh.

No.

You're thinking of some right wing nutbag.

Not that I would complain if they did arrest her.

Or Trump.
Or Biden
Or McConnel

Ect.
T.rump is officially the hex-president.
(January 20, 2021 at 2:06 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: T.rump is officially the hex-president.
Stick him with a fork....
Watched a few snippets from the inauguration. Biden kept going on about unity. Unity, unity, unity.

How about accountability first, THEN unity?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(January 20, 2021 at 2:13 pm)onlinebiker Wrote:
(January 20, 2021 at 2:06 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: T.rump is officially the hex-president.
Stick him with a fork....

Yeah, he’s pretty well finished. Damned impressive record, though - he managed to do twenty years worth of damage in a single term.

You rarely see that level of dedication in politicians these days.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
If we held white separatists accountable there would be a pile of bodies in the capitol right now. It is because we don't, and have no interest in doing so, that biden was nominated in the first place.

He's the dem that white separatists could either vote for, or at least not actively vote against.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

[Image: dVuwlEF.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Final Countdown to the Trump Shitshow. Brian37 148 5165 November 7, 2020 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet