Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 10:10 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Biden Impeachment
The Biden Impeachment
Don't even bother me with "for what?".

That's unimportant. You are an idiot if you think the Republicans need silly things like reasons. If they don't have anything good - they'll make something up. Impeaching the president is "the new normal".

What is important - is WHEN do they file the articles of impeachment?

Let's have a betting pool. Winner gets bragging rights for political astuteness....

I will take March 15, 2021....
RE: The Biden Impeachment
(November 6, 2020 at 7:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Don't even bother me with "for what?".

That's unimportant. You are an idiot if you think the Republicans need silly things like reasons. If they don't have anything good - they'll make something up. Impeaching the president is "the new normal".

Let's have a betting pool. Winner gets bragging rights for political astuteness....

Really? 

Same shit was said about Obama even before he took office.
Don't give a fuck about your "yahwhattaboutism, Brian...

Pick a date or piss off...
01-21-21 0001
Given that House Republicans don't have the votes, I doubt any such things would amount to much.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(November 6, 2020 at 7:38 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: Don't even bother me with "for what?".

It’s a pointless question. The Republicans can’t file articles of impeachment against Biden as long as the Democrats control the House. Republicans wouldn’t even be able to get the articles out of committee.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 6, 2020 at 8:38 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

It’s a pointless question. The Republicans can’t file articles of impeachment against Biden as long as the Democrats control the House. Republicans wouldn’t even be able to get the articles out of committee.

Boru

So partisanship still rules the roost.....

Big surprise.
Conservatives don't seem to see the obvious corruption within their own party and then they behave like mentally unstable school children against liberals taking on the adult responsibility of sorting out the mess.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(November 6, 2020 at 8:32 pm)Angrboda Wrote: Given that House Republicans don't have the votes, I doubt any such things would amount to much.

Considering that Mitch is still in office, that fucker won't let anything go.
Quote:So partisanship still rules the roost.....

Big surprise.
Has nothing to do with partisanship Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Official Gosh Darned Biden Thread BrianSoddingBoru4 464 27013 November 15, 2022 at 5:03 pm
Last Post: Ranjr
  Biden Losing It onlinebiker 287 17780 November 7, 2022 at 1:23 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Hunter Biden sells art for up to $750K brewer 21 1853 July 14, 2021 at 12:42 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 25041 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Biden's first Presidential adress. Brian37 11 985 April 30, 2021 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Biden recognizes the Armenian genocide Fake Messiah 3 375 April 25, 2021 at 5:28 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Biden had to walk back a tax increase jasonelijah 6 850 March 31, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 5164 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Let's fill Biden's cabinet. Gawdzilla Sama 54 4133 November 9, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Trump vs Biden Foxaèr 93 3980 November 8, 2020 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Sal