Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 6:44 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kamala Harris
Wink 
Kamala Harris

She is going to be a force.  If something happens to Biden as some have fretted about, I think she can put her foot down or put her foot in someone's ass when needed.

The Trumpers better be nice to her.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

RE: Kamala Harris
(November 7, 2020 at 4:08 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

She is going to be a force.  If something happens to Biden as some have fretted about, I think she can put her foot down or put her foot in someone's ass when needed.

Damn right they’d better. She’s going to be your president after Biden, and she doesn’t really strike me as the ‘forgive and forget’ type.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I voted for Joe whom I dislike, I dislike Kamala as well. She’s faker than a 6$ bill. She maybe half black but she still very anti-black. And I’m saying this as a black person raised with some anti- black attitudes. She needs watching.
(November 7, 2020 at 4:45 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I voted for Joe whom I dislike, I dislike Kamala as well. She’s faker than a 6$ bill. She maybe half black but she still very anti-black. And I’m saying this as a black person raised with some anti- black attitudes. She needs watching.

So she's not black enough?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 7, 2020 at 4:45 pm)BrokenQuill92 Wrote: I voted for Joe whom I dislike, I dislike Kamala as well. She’s faker than a 6$ bill. She maybe half black but she still very anti-black. And I’m saying this as a black person raised with some anti- black attitudes. She needs watching.

This is the first time I'm hearing this. Why is she very anti-black? I am listening.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
I really don't give a damn how picky people want to get...a woman, who also happens to not be white, just landed the second highest office in this country.

That sound you hear is the glass ceiling shattering...RBG is smiling down.

(November 7, 2020 at 4:08 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:

Which is good. We need a ballbusting hardass on Joe's team. He's simply too nice to be that person.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

It’s not just the good people coming in that I’m happy about, it’s the bad people going away. No more Jared. No more Eric. No more Ivanka, Giuliani, Bill Barr, and the rest of the endless parade of dim witted sycophants. All gone. Bye bye.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 7, 2020 at 5:31 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: It’s not just the good people coming in that I’m happy about, it’s the bad people going away. No more Jared. No more Eric. No more Ivanka, Giuliani, Bill Barr, and the rest of the endless parade of dim witted sycophants. All gone. Bye bye.

Boru
So, we are really going to drain the swamp?

My wife slugs me when I refer to her as Kammie.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kamala Harris makes history Foxaèr 5 469 August 21, 2020 at 10:31 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Sam Harris roasts Trump Arkilogue 3 735 October 18, 2016 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Sam Harris On Trump........ Brian37 72 7360 August 17, 2016 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb