Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 9:56 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz
Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz
In recognition of there FINALLY being a bright spot in 2020, I offer a quiz completely free from trick questions, obscure connections and required web searching. In fact, these are SO easy, it’s probably not worth it to take the time to answer them.

1. If you load sixteen tons, what do you get? (Ernie Ford)

2. What should you pour on me in the name of love? (Def Leppard)

3. What does Eleanor Rigby keep in a jar by the door? (The Beatles)

4. What does my friend John at the bar get me for free? (Billy Joel)

5. It’s late September and where should I really be? (Rod Stewart)

6. Where’s Tommy got his six string? (Bon Jovi)

7. Where did the warden throw a party? (Elvis Presley)

8. What does my father say when I come home in the morning light? (Cyndi Lauper)

9. Why do they come runnin’ just as fast as they can? (ZZ Top)

10. Why did they send me off to a foreign land? (Bruce Springsteen)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz
What do you get? Another day older and deeper in dept.
(November 7, 2020 at 4:22 pm)Brian37 Wrote: What do you get? Another day older and deeper in dept.

Wrong. How could you get that wrong?? Have a go at the others, maybe you’ll do better.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
1. If you load sixteen tons, what do you get? (Ernie Ford)

2. What should you pour on me in the name of love? (Def Leppard) Sugar

3. What does Eleanor Rigby keep in a jar by the door? (The Beatles) Face

4. What does my friend John at the bar get me for free? (Billy Joel) Drinks

5. It’s late September and where should I really be? (Rod Stewart) Back in school

6. Where’s Johnny got his six string? (Bon Jovi)

7. Where did the warden throw a party? (Elvis Presley)

8. What does my father say when I come home in the morning light? (Cyndi Lauper) What you gonna do with your life?

9. Why do they come runnin’ just as fast as they can? (ZZ Top) a sharp dressed man

10. Why did they send me off to a foreign land? (Bruce Springsteen)

Those are the ones off the top of my head...how'd I do?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

The ones you answered you got right (your ZZ Top answer is a little iffy, but I’m feeling generous).

Boru
DOH..
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
1 Another day older and deeper in debt
9 'cause every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
10 to go and kill the yellow man
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
1. If you load sixteen tons, what do you get? (Ernie Ford)  I though Brian was correct  

6. Where’s Johnny got his six string? (Bon Jovi)  I though Tommy had his six string in hock

7. Where did the warden throw a party? (Elvis Presley) the county jail

9. Why do they come runnin’ just as fast as they can? (ZZ Top) a sharp dressed man **every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man  Hmph

10. Why did they send me off to a foreign land? (Bruce Springsteen) to go and kill the yellow man

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(November 7, 2020 at 5:02 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: 1. If you load sixteen tons, what do you get? (Ernie Ford)  I though Brian was correct  

6. Where’s Johnny got his six string? (Bon Jovi)  I though Tommy had his six string in hock

9. Why do they come runnin’ just as fast as they can? (ZZ Top) a sharp dressed man **every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man  Hmph

10. Why did they send me off to a foreign land? (Bruce Springsteen) to go and kill the yellow man

Dammit. Tommy, not Johnny. Good catch.

All correct. Brian typed ‘dept’ instead of ‘debt’.

Boru
(November 7, 2020 at 5:09 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(November 7, 2020 at 5:02 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: 1. If you load sixteen tons, what do you get? (Ernie Ford)  I though Brian was correct  

Dammit. Tommy, not Johnny. Good catch.

All correct. Brian typed ‘dept’ instead of ‘debt’.

Boru
Well, I typed though instead of thought...gotta cut Brian some slack.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 16 405 March 27, 2024 at 7:46 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  What kind of music? MR. Macabre 666 62 3407 October 30, 2023 at 3:21 am
Last Post: MR. Macabre 666
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 13 1057 March 24, 2023 at 9:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 20 878 March 26, 2022 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Boru changed colors on us! arewethereyet 28 1528 November 1, 2020 at 11:09 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Why I Hate Music Critics BrianSoddingBoru4 2 722 January 19, 2020 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: no one
  Christmas Music!! BrianSoddingBoru4 29 2522 December 22, 2019 at 9:06 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3135 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  Atheist Trivia, A Boru inspired thread..... Brian37 10 1323 November 18, 2018 at 7:50 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Annoying Trivia Quiz: The Answers - And More! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 723 November 18, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37