Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ISIS English theme
ISIS English theme
This is the English version of ISIS's anthem:

"John, go do my will !"
"Ahmed, go do my will !"

NOTE: don't be racist, don't buy the words of maniacs who sold you the terrorist as an Arab or an Afghani..
RE: ISIS English theme
(November 25, 2020 at 7:58 am)WinterHold Wrote: This is the English version of ISIS's anthem:

"John, go do my will !"
"Ahmed, go do my will !"

NOTE: don't be racist, don't buy the words of maniacs who sold you the terrorist as an Arab or an Afghani..

Biden's likely Secretary of State is one of those who pushed for aggressive intervention in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. All these were disastrous and led to mass death, and he's being rewarded for it. 

The likely Secretary of Defense has said that the US should never withdraw from Afghanistan. 

US aggression around the world has ruined far more lives than Islam. 

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/...ng-another
American ISIS?
Do you mean trumpanzees?
(November 25, 2020 at 7:58 am)WinterHold Wrote: This is the English version of ISIS's anthem:

"John, go do my will !"
"Ahmed, go do my will !"

It’s not, you know. This is:

Oh my ummah(nation), has risen. There seems an obvious victory The State of Islam has been founded With the blood of loyals

The State of Islam has been founded With the jihad of the ones who endowed with taqwa They died for the deity With determination

What has religion encubered to this The lord of realms' sharia
Oh my ummah, now rejoice Don't be hopeless victory is near The State of Islam has been founded Sumptuous mighty has been seen

A sun which pictures praise has been risen And the setting of sun is done With the faithful steps They won't afraid of wars

They're not afraid of wars They won't be seduced with womans
Oh my ummah, Allah is our protector Existing with bloods Victory won't come back Without the blood of our martyrs

Whoever wants from the Lord To the prophets Allah gave us lifes And now take it back for religion
Ahl of donation and generosity Ahl of generosity
Oh my umman now rejoice Hang on, sun has brighten We walked all together For the glorious victory of Rabb

We're returning to the light and To the faith and honor of mighty With the mans who leave earth And with the ones who won the eternity

VAnd the ummah has returned back To obvious victory and might
Oh my ummah Fecr has risen An obvious victory has been seen The State of Islam has been founded With the blood of the loyal.

(I do not vouch for the accuracy of the translation)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 25, 2020 at 8:09 am)Belacqua Wrote:

"John, go do my will !"
"Ahmed, go do my will !"

Biden's likely Secretary of State is one of those who pushed for aggressive intervention in Iraq, Libya, and Syria. All these were disastrous and led to mass death, and he's being rewarded for it. 

The likely Secretary of Defense has said that the US should never withdraw from Afghanistan. 

US aggression around the world has ruined far more lives than Islam. 

https://caitlinjohnstone.substack.com/p/...ng-another

The Deep State -Biden, Obama,Hilary,...Democrats in general- are destructive, I agree. All the dictators that Trump aided were already created or supported by the American Deep State.

The American political system is badly corrupt and Trump is just the tip of the iceberg. Populous maniacs will rise and will cause a civil war against the Deep State; one civil war that I totally believe that will shatter the U.S for so many different regions and parts.

I don't trust Biden to bring a change to America; but I truly hope he manages to keep the populism at bay.
(November 26, 2020 at 3:34 pm)WinterHold Wrote: I don't trust Biden to bring a change to America; but I truly hope he manages to keep the populism at bay.

That will be interesting to see.

I suspect that the domestic terrorists and racists will feel less encouraged, with Trump out. The trouble is they might feel more aggrieved, which would be dangerous. If they continue to believe that the election was rigged, they'll think that guns are the obvious solution -- as guns are the obvious solution for everything in America.

But the critics of violent foreign policy, kids in cages, etc., tend to go quiet when it's a Dem who's doing it. So I expect further escalation of US terrorism around the world. In the Muslim world, Latin America, etc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS = American army WinterHold 116 8341 May 31, 2020 at 5:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus#2
  My English is fucking awful but this... Succubus 2 399 July 1, 2019 at 10:47 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  2Cellos - Gladiator theme-beautiful ignoramus 2 747 July 20, 2017 at 3:34 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Stephen Colbert on Prayers, Shooting and ISIS Minimalist 0 601 December 8, 2015 at 1:46 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  English Wikipedia anti-SOPA blackout Rev. Rye 0 1265 January 17, 2012 at 5:54 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  How English conquered the world Cyberman 2 947 December 13, 2011 at 10:38 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Doctor Who Theme: Orbital's Version Edwardo Piet 0 1248 March 6, 2009 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet