Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rare planetary alignment
Rare planetary alignment
Everyone is in awe of the rare planetary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn.

I would be, too...

...but it's 2020.

And I've seen enough movies to know what planetary conjunctions can awaken.

So, celebrate it while you can, but I'll be at the right hand of the Dark Ones when they return.
Dying to live, living to die.
RE: Rare planetary alignment
the times of the gentiles are completed.
First thing that happens is they get put on staff.
(December 22, 2020 at 7:47 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Everyone is in awe of the rare planetary conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn.

I would be, too...

...but it's 2020.

And I've seen enough movies to know what planetary conjunctions can awaken.

So, celebrate it while you can, but I'll be at the right hand of the Dark Ones when they return.

You mean in 2024?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
There's always a rare alignment from some perspective.  I didn't notice any more portal openings than usual.
My wife saw someone blithering on the news that this could have been the "Star of Bethlehem" (not one of the reporters). Whoever said that would not be someone I would ever trust for accurate information.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(December 23, 2020 at 12:13 am)Fireball Wrote: My wife saw someone blithering on the news that this could have been the "Star of Bethlehem" (not one of the reporters). Whoever said that would not be someone I would ever trust for accurate information.

I've heard that a lot.  It's the Christmas Star - it's the Star of Bethlehem...every time they mention it on the radio it's referred to scientifically and religiously.  I am sure it's being widely taken as a sign from gawd.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Is the rumor true that when all the planets line up Boru uses a level 19 forum command to open up a hidden vortex containing the 13 crystal skulls that usher in our new galactic overlord Xengal?

Not that I have a conspiracy web corkboard or subsequent website, just asking....for a friend.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(December 23, 2020 at 12:08 am)Ranjr Wrote: There's always a rare alignment from some perspective.  I didn't notice any more portal openings than usual.

How far from Sunnydale are you?
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
I'm gettin there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ISIS Burns 8000 Rare Books and Manuscripts in Mosul Mudhammam 13 2401 February 27, 2015 at 12:01 am
Last Post: dyresand