Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 18, 2024, 10:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Only I’d Have Known...
If Only I’d Have Known...
...about this

Augustus Mausoleum To Re-Open

we’d’ve made different holiday plans.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: If Only I’d Have Known...
And if you knew about this museum, would it also manipulate your holiday plans?

[Image: Vagina-2.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 25, 2020 at 3:04 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: And if you knew about this museum, would it also manipulate your holiday plans?

Probably not. I’ve seen vaginas, I’ve never seen the tomb of a Roman emperor.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You don't go there to stare at vaginas but to experience the resistance toward patriarchy like when it is making people go to extravagant tomb to some dead guy.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(December 25, 2020 at 3:04 pm)Fake Messiah Wrote: And if you knew about this museum, would it also manipulate your holiday plans?

"Need a job? They have a few openings."
Is it just me or does it appear that woman is about to topple over to the right ? (her left).
It's just you.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(December 26, 2020 at 11:08 am)Angrboda Wrote: It's just you.
Thanks....

[Knocks side of head for alignment purposes]

I'd go in as often as possible.
Those jeans fit her when she was 13.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Silver moon rising soon, it's a desert that only lives in your mind...Hi WinterHold 31 4272 June 16, 2019 at 7:45 am
Last Post: WinterHold
  Is it possible for someone to have a plan and not have one at the same time? Der/die AtheistIn 9 986 March 4, 2019 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Rahn127
  Why are some people afraid to be judged by society regarding only some things? Der/die AtheistIn 8 901 January 26, 2019 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn