Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver moon rising soon, it's a desert that only lives in your mind...Hi
Silver moon rising soon, it's a desert that only lives in your mind...Hi
6/1/2018
============

Close your eyes and imagine this:

You are walking in a slightly cold desert; the sand's temperature is just perfect; above is a night sky so full of stars, and this song is playing in the background:

If you have a marijuana joint with you, hit it and screw anyone who says that it causes brain damage.
Feel that cold breeze on your cheek.

That's it for my first post.. Just chill ! let it all out, close your eyes
RE: Silver moon rising soon, it's a desert that only lives in your mind...Hi
You're depressed, you feel like shit, but seriously who cares beside you?

I mean you're stuck with this feeling; you can't get over it and still you can't express it. But I assure you: it's dark as fuck.
That anger though is confusing the shit out of you: you smoke like a steam engine and burn a whole pack thinking it would cool you down, but it doesn't.

Then, you begin seeing every shitty trait in certain people, you don't see the good in them, you just see the bad. Not for all people: but for certain people. They call this "irritability".

But to be honest: people are shit. Finding a real diamond is rare, a real friend or a true lover is as hard as you can imagine.
I say: test your luck and go try to believe me.

If you're in love, you are the lucky one.
If you found real loyal friends, you are the lucky one.
If you found them all, you just won the grand prize in this life.

Now? mmmm I have to go drink some ice tea...alcohol is banned here x__x
(June 2, 2018 at 8:01 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: You're depressed, you feel like shit, but seriously who cares beside you?

I mean you're stuck with this feeling; you can't get over it and still you can't express it. But I assure you: it's dark as fuck.
That anger though is confusing the shit out of you: you smoke like a steam engine and burn a whole pack thinking it would cool you down, but it doesn't.

Then, you begin seeing every shitty trait in certain people, you don't see the good in them, you just see the bad. Not for all people: but for certain people. They call this "irritability".

But to be honest: people are shit. Finding a real diamond is rare, a real friend or a true lover is as hard as you can imagine.
I say: test your luck and go try to believe me.

If you're in love, you are the lucky one.
If you found real loyal friends, you are the lucky one.
If you found them all, you just won the grand prize in this life.

Now? mmmm I have to go drink some ice tea...alcohol is banned here x__x
I grew up in one of the most beautiful and fragile deserts in the world: the Sonoran! I spent many a full mooned night transfixed by  it's beauty.Water was sufficient!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(June 2, 2018 at 8:54 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I grew up in one of the most beautiful and fragile deserts in the world: the Sonoran! I spent many a full mooned night transfixed by  it's beauty.Water was sufficient!

Seeing some pictures for it, looks more than beautiful. Quite a lucky guy TBH; I bet you saw some pretty magical sunsets.
The desert over here is way more dry
(June 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(June 2, 2018 at 8:54 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I grew up in one of the most beautiful and fragile deserts in the world: the Sonoran! I spent many a full mooned night transfixed by  it's beauty.Water was sufficient!

Seeing some pictures for it, looks more than beautiful. Quite a lucky guy TBH; I bet you saw some pretty magical sunsets.
Areas where water and dry meet are called riperian! Very beautiful!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(June 2, 2018 at 9:41 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(June 2, 2018 at 9:10 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Seeing some pictures for it, looks more than beautiful. Quite a lucky guy TBH; I bet you saw some pretty magical sunsets.
Areas where water and dry meet are called riperian! Very beautiful!

Oh, you want find these around Nafud or the Arabian desert. Water is a big problem around the Arabian Peninsula as a whole, literally if desalination stopped, the cities would not find any water.
Once upon a time.......
(May 31, 2018 at 8:32 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: 6/1/2018
============

Close your eyes and imagine this:

You are walking in a slightly cold desert; the sand's temperature is just perfect; above is a night sky so full of stars, and this song is playing in the background:

If you have a marijuana joint with you, hit it and screw anyone who says that it causes brain damage.
Feel that cold breeze on your cheek.

That's it for my first post.. Just chill ! let it all out, close your eyes

Yeah ... beautiful ...

Guess what I've been vaping Smile

I've been looking to get more chill-out music. I'll check them out. Thanks.
(June 8, 2018 at 12:33 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Once upon a time.......

Once upon a time.......I left  .. I left abroad for a while ..just to do some analysis from work and ...i fell in love...it was like being in the desert during the night when the temperature drops to zero and you wake up after a full day's desert heat..like a refreshing rain on a hot day..giving relief and calm and unbelievable happiness... Yes i'm in love Blush  ...So yes i'm lucky one  Smile .... but it's not exactly what we want..the happiness is relative... but we still have a dreams

but the music and imagination of the desert is amazing...thank you! Heart
"Alone is what I have. Alone protects me." 
“I may be on the side of the angels but don’t think for one second that I am one of them.”
“The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existence. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery each day."
(June 8, 2018 at 1:35 pm)Mathilda Wrote: Yeah ... beautiful ...

Guess what I've been vaping Smile

I've been looking to get more chill-out music. I'll check them out. Thanks.

"Of Monsters and Men" are your friends when you're under "spiritual conditions" Smile
You are welcome Mathilda

(June 8, 2018 at 2:12 pm)KittyAnn Wrote:
(June 8, 2018 at 12:33 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Once upon a time.......

Once upon a time.......I left  .. I left abroad for a while ..just to do some analysis from work and ...i fell in love...it was like being in the desert during the night when the temperature drops to zero and you wake up after a full day's desert heat..like a refreshing rain on a hot day..giving relief and calm and unbelievable happiness... Yes i'm in love Blush  ...So yes i'm lucky one  Smile .... but it's not exactly what we want..the happiness is relative... but we still have a dreams

but the music and imagination of the desert is amazing...thank you! Heart

If you're in love, then you're the lucky one. With your story being the rain itself in the desert. Hey; it's not just refreshing around the sands: it's an unexpected, very rare event just like love.

You meet somebody and things stack up to form the pieces of the whole picture. If it formed a dark cloud; then you're the lucky one.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If Only I’d Have Known... BrianSoddingBoru4 18 1037 December 28, 2020 at 11:35 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My Cat's in the kennel no silver spoon Brian37 1 290 May 31, 2019 at 5:46 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Why are some people afraid to be judged by society regarding only some things? Der/die AtheistIn 8 942 January 26, 2019 at 10:22 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn