Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The great reset: Financial Credit score linked to Internet search history!
The great reset: Financial Credit score linked to Internet search history!
You will find a paper from the IMF
(International Monetary Fund, the Central bank of Central Banks, basically, the pricks who control the world economy, ironically headed by a woman) here.

What will your next potential employer discover about you that you preferred they didn't know by legally checking your Internet search history!
What! No search history! What are you hiding! Dodgy You can't be trusted!

Me?
Nothing! It wasn't me! My laptop got stolen by a deviant!

Angel
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: The great reset: Credit score linked to Internet search history!
[Image: 200.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
RE: The great reset: Financial Credit score linked to Internet search history!
^ Yeah, you guys may be going from one extreme to the another.
From Adulf Trumpler to Chairman Jo Bi Den.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
The dog ate my internet.
(January 15, 2021 at 6:44 am)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: You will find a paper from the IMF
(International Monetary Fund, the Central bank of Central Banks, basically, the pricks who control the world economy, ironically headed by a woman) here.

What will your next potential employer discover about you that you preferred they didn't know by legally checking your Internet search history!
What! No search history! What are you hiding! Dodgy You can't be trusted!

Me?
Nothing! It wasn't me! My laptop got stolen by a deviant!

Angel

The article is right-wing FUD, trying to tie Joe Biden to the "great reset" and to this crap.

Now, the original blog post about search history and such is scary, not because it is crazy, but because it is entirely reasonable.  There is no reason, unless banned by law, that financial institutions wouldn't buy analytics from add agencies or Google or Facebook to get to know more about you.  Then, feed that into an AI to find out if you are a good risk.

We need increased online privacy laws, with teeth.

The article is trying to scare conservatives into thinking that financial institutions are liberal bastions that are out to get them. The reality is that they want to know if you are poor, when other data isn't available. You search for black-culture things? Probably a bad risk. You use an Apple laptop? You probably have money! The original blog was suggesting to use this information as a proxy when other data wasn't available. It is a bad and discriminatory proxy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jan. 4, 2021. What a great day! Gawdzilla Sama 17 845 January 4, 2021 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger