Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 19, 2024, 12:19 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jan. 4, 2021. What a great day!
Jan. 4, 2021. What a great day!
The kids are all going back to school (real or virtual) and Boss Lady has to go back to work. (Whatever "work" is, I don't know.) I can go back to walking around the house in my socks and scaring the cats.

And so another year begins.
RE: Jan. 4, 2021. What a great day!
Husband's birthday is today. I suppose I should bake a cake or something...maybe chocolate chip cookies. hmmmm

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Mine's the 12th. Order in for German chocolate cake with coconut-caramel icing and a few random strawberries.
Busy month - my twin aunt and uncle will turn 70 on the 11th.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

My birthday is the 12th, my sister's is the 19th. (That usually gets a "Oh, your poor mother!")
(January 4, 2021 at 9:17 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The kids are all going back to school (real or virtual) and Boss Lady has to go back to work. (Whatever "work" is, I don't know.) I can go back to walking around the house in my socks and scaring the cats.

If "Boss Lady" is your wife, poor you...
[Image: OAsWbDZ.png]
One over another, stacking knots- and before you know it centuries pass by.

OFC the boss lady is in charge. Tryin to get fucked, or do we have ourselves an incel?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 4, 2021 at 11:15 am)rado84 Wrote:
(January 4, 2021 at 9:17 am)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote: The kids are all going back to school (real or virtual) and Boss Lady has to go back to work. (Whatever "work" is, I don't know.) I can go back to walking around the house in my socks and scaring the cats.

If "Boss Lady" is your wife, poor you...

It's a running joke with us. This year she got a tea cup with "Boss Lady" in gold lettering. Great
(January 4, 2021 at 12:56 pm)Gawdzilla Sama Wrote:
(January 4, 2021 at 11:15 am)rado84 Wrote: If "Boss Lady" is your wife, poor you...

It's a running joke with us. This year she got a tea cup with "Boss Lady" in gold lettering.  Great

I don't think our new friend understands humor.

I can't wait for the kids to go back to actual school. They are all cooped up from being in the house too long and they use my computer to go to school virtually which means on my days off Thursday, and Friday I have limited access to my computer. I know, first world problems, but I've worked for the privileges I have so I'm gonna bitch about the small things.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The great reset: Financial Credit score linked to Internet search history! ignoramus 4 484 January 15, 2021 at 10:40 am
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  It is finally 2021! Brian37 18 1485 January 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  What you doing for the New Year 2021? Foxaèr 13 1125 December 31, 2020 at 8:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama