Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 1:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny.
Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny.
This is in Spanish sub titles, but it is still funny. My friend sent this video to me today.

RE: Dawn of The dead, ok, not exactly. But funny.
This should have taken place just after the Crucifixion. That would have been Biblically accurate.

Matthew 27:52-3 Wrote:52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints (God’s people) who had fallen asleep [in death] were raised [to life]; 53 and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they entered the holy city (Jerusalem) and appeared to many people.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(January 30, 2021 at 4:50 pm)Rev. Rye Wrote: This should have taken place just after the Crucifixion. That would have been Biblically accurate.

Matthew 27:52-3 Wrote:52 The tombs were opened, and many bodies of the saints (God’s people) who had fallen asleep [in death] were raised [to life]; 53 and coming out of the tombs after His resurrection, they entered the holy city (Jerusalem) and appeared to many people.

Um what? Lazarus is a zombie before the Jesus character dies. Even outside the story of Jesus the trop of rising from the dead points out that the motif is not original. In fact, rising from the dead motifs existed way before Christianity.
Just saying, they had an opportunity for Jesus to take on a full-blown zombie apocalypse right there in the Gospels and they settle for just one zombie? IT's a missed opportunity.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
Can’t sit through 14 minutes of something Brian thinks is funny.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artificial intelligence without filters is really funny purplepurpose 3 1030 February 19, 2023 at 5:33 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Most Inappropriately Funny Moments of Your Life Shell B 32 2559 May 22, 2019 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  SOOO wrong but funny! Brian37 4 706 April 21, 2019 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  So wrong, but dark humor funny wrong. Brian37 13 2029 March 27, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Humans are funny no matter where. Brian37 0 602 January 26, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Shoe ad strikes me as funny. Brian37 3 702 December 29, 2018 at 8:32 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Funny Night Raw! Brian37 0 304 December 6, 2018 at 9:59 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Funny name on letter robvalue 8 970 May 12, 2018 at 12:15 pm
  Do you have any funny/embarrassing moments you’re willing to share? Coveny 10 1387 March 24, 2018 at 4:42 am
  Serious, but not serious..... Brian37 1 321 January 3, 2018 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose