Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:04 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putsch It Real Good.
Putsch It Real Good.
"Putsch It Real Good" By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB and @brianrrs37 on twitter).

It seems to be
Beer Hall Salt
Officer Goodman bereaved 

The D.C officers of his skin tone
Despite protecting Pence
Moderator Notice
Racial slur deleted. Read the Rules
 45's supporters

Words they had thrown

Goodman seeing
Mitt trying to run
Warned him of
The incroaching mob

Goodman did
Do his job
The officers that day
Politics were not involved

But Rebel flags
And Holocoust images
And the support
Of white racists

Pepper pepper
Protected Salt
Because they knew
Our Republic was under assault

One officer 
Lost his eye
Two others
Comitted suicide 

One was flat out murdered
Beaten alive
With flag poles
And hockey sticks

And Goodman
Kept his composure
Leading the mob
Away from the chambers

He doesn't just deserve
A medal of gold
He deserves 
The Congressional Medal Of Freedom.

He wasn't in war
But deserves that of valor
All though not wounded
A Purple Heart in order

I know damned well
Knowing myself
His kind of bravery
Is not of me

I am not saying
I would not want to
I damned sure know
I would want to

But how many  of us
If we are being honest
Could do what Goodman did
In that moment of stress?

There is no other way to put it
Goodman fought racism
Facism, insurrection 
In that moment

He was the foil
To the Beer Hall Putsch 
A stark reminder 
Of what humanity fights

Against the calls
To blind loyalty
Against the calls
Of absurtity

That dangerously 
Lead to 
The mob
Mentality

Goodman deserves
Our full throated thanks
His quick decisions
That preserved our ranks

Mitt and Pence
And Pelosi too
Pepper defended Salt
And his honor is due.
RE: Putsch It Real Good.
TLDR

Too long
Doesn't rhyme.
(February 11, 2021 at 5:46 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: TLDR

Too long
Doesn't rhyme.

20 20 4 hours to go, I don't give a fuck. Nothing to do  no guns to pawn, I don't give a fuck. Get you to the website, get you on the post, hurry hurry hurry, before someone give a fuck O NO OH NO OH NOOOOOOOO.
The Ramones would approve of you being sedated.

Thorazine to start....

We'll see from there.
(February 11, 2021 at 5:56 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The Ramones would approve of you being sedated.

Thorazine to start....

We'll see from there.

You had a happy family didn't you?
The whole fucking poem is racist in tone. Consider yourself lucky.

You also misspelled ‘encroaching’.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Seriously Boru.

I DID NOT use the term
Moderator Notice
Racial slur deleted
to promote it. It literally were the words used by the assholes who attacked the Capital. I was simply reporting the events the asshole bigots used and the words they used.

I was doing no different in my posts that the Holocaust Museum in DC, today in reporting and depicting assholes who targeted Jews.

I fucking hate the "N" word. But the truth of that day, is that white assholes shouted at black cops
Moderator Notice
Racial slur deleted
. I fucking hate that. But if you stupidly think I was promoting that, you are nuts.
No, I don’t think you we’re promoting it. If you had read the rules AS YOU WERE ASKED TO DO, you’d understand that using the word in any context is forbidden.

Read. The. Fucking. Rules.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(February 11, 2021 at 6:10 pm)IBrian37 Wrote: Seriously Boru.

I DID NOT use the term to promote it. It literally were the words used by the assholes who attacked the Capital. I was simply reporting the events the asshole bigots used and the words they used.

I was doing no different in my posts that the Holocaust Museum in DC, today in reporting and depicting assholes who targeted Jews.

I fucking hate the "N" word. But the truth of that day, is that white assholes shouted at black cops I fucking hate that. But if you stupidly think I was promoting that, you are nuts.

The murder victim Emmitt Till, his mother insisted that all the pictures and bigotry surrounding his murder and death not be sugar coated. I agree. I hate the "N" word as much as anyone else, but that is not the reason I raised the full unfiltered version in my poem. I did so, because it is an unfortunate hate, an unfortunate reality that even today, is why we are dealing with assholes like Trump. 

I did not say because I like using it. In the poem, I used the unedited version because unfortunately, in the attack on the Capital, there were assholes during the hours long attempt that attacked black officers, and used that slur against them. 

The Jews of the Holocaust, the few left after almost a century, none of them, who were old enough to know what genocide was, and witnessed it, would ever silence the harsh reality they faced. I FUCKING HATE THE N WORD, but is unfortunately part of white bigotry, history, and had been unfortunately part of our history.  

Do not confuse historical context as being the same as condoning.
(February 11, 2021 at 6:21 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(February 11, 2021 at 6:10 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Seriously Boru.

I DID NOT use the term to promote it. It literally were the words used by the assholes who attacked the Capital. I was simply reporting the events the asshole bigots used and the words they used.

I fucking hate the "N" word. But the truth of that day, is that white assholes shouted at black cops . I fucking hate that. But if you stupidly think I was promoting that, you are nuts.

The murder victim Emmitt Till, his mother insisted that all the pictures and bigotry surrounding his murder and death not be sugar coated. I agree. I hate the "N" word as much as anyone else, but that is not the reason I raised the full unfiltered version in my poem. I did so, because it is an unfortunate hate, an unfortunate reality that even today, is why we are dealing with assholes like Trump. 

I did not say  because I like using it. In the poem, I used the unedited version because unfortunately, in the attack on the Capital, there were assholes during the hours long attempt that attacked black officers, and used that slur against them. 

The Jews of the Holocaust, the few left after almost a century, none of them, who were old enough to know what genocide was, and witnessed it, would ever silence the harsh reality they faced. I FUCKING HATE THE N WORD, but is unfortunately part of white bigotry, history, and had been unfortunately part of our history.  

Do not confuse historical context as being the same as condoning.

Use it one more time and see what happens. Again, that word is not allowed here in ANY context. It doesn’t matter how or why you used it or what point you we’re trying to make. That word is not to be used by any member of this forum, full stop.

This is not a negotiation.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good music is....good Dean-o 7 2550 June 25, 2011 at 11:39 am
Last Post: popeyespappy