Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:24 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Bank On It.
Don't Bank On It.
This sucks, my closest bank branch is shutting down for good. It was just down the street from me. It is going to make my in person banking, when I need it, harder.
RE: Don't Bank On It.
Time to buy an e bike with a basket?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 30, 2021 at 12:42 pm)brewer Wrote: Time to buy an e bike with a basket?

Fuck that. No sidwalks on our main streets and people fly down the roads here. Just the other week down the street from me, two guys were killed by a drunk driver standing in their front yard.
(March 30, 2021 at 12:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

Fuck that. No sidwalks on our main streets and people fly down the roads here. Just the other week down the street from me, two guys were killed by a drunk driver standing in their front yard.

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Plus they have training wheels options..
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(March 30, 2021 at 12:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote:

The drunk driver was standing in their front yard?  And killed them?  I guess he was operating a remote controlled car?
(March 30, 2021 at 1:47 pm)HappySkeptic Wrote:
(March 30, 2021 at 12:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Fuck that. No sidwalks on our main streets and people fly down the roads here. Just the other week down the street from me, two guys were killed by a drunk driver standing in their front yard.

The drunk driver was standing in their front yard?  And killed them?  I guess he was operating a remote controlled car?

Come on, you know what I meant. The two victims were standing in their driveway and the drunk driver vered off the road and killed them.
If you need in-person banking often enough for this to be an issue, you aren’t banking properly.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 30, 2021 at 1:16 pm)brewer Wrote:
(March 30, 2021 at 12:46 pm)Brian37 Wrote: Fuck that. No sidwalks on our main streets and people fly down the roads here. Just the other week down the street from me, two guys were killed by a drunk driver standing in their front yard.

Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.

Plus they have training wheels options..

I loves a good Bene Gesserit litany, I does.  Great

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(March 30, 2021 at 2:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you need in-person banking often enough for this to be an issue, you aren’t banking properly.

Boru

I don't care about how times have changed. I don't trust the internet for financial issues. I don't do a damned thing online as far as banking or buying anything.
(March 30, 2021 at 2:40 pm)Brian37 Wrote:
(March 30, 2021 at 2:34 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: If you need in-person banking often enough for this to be an issue, you aren’t banking properly.

Boru

I don't care about how times have changed. I don't trust the internet for financial issues. I don't do a damned thing online as far as banking or buying anything.

Stuck in the 80s and prior...with regard to everything.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real world example of "I don't even know what I don't even know" ErGingerbreadMandude 24 3915 January 25, 2017 at 12:34 pm
Last Post: KUSA
Thumbs Down Beware of using other bank's ATM's!! CindysRain 10 2259 July 17, 2014 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Cato