Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Yeaster
Happy Yeaster
On this day after being boiled FSM's adopted son Cheeus was baked into the holy bread and verily on the 3rd hour he had risen.

For you Xtians, Always remember if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

Ramen, enjoy some peeps.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

RE: Happy Yeaster
Somebody fucked with my head and told me there is also an easter Monday.

WTF
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 4, 2021 at 4:23 pm)brewer Wrote: Somebody fucked with my head and told me there is also an easter Monday.

WTF

I think it's a Canadian and British thing.  (I've never been able to figure out where it fits in Christian theology, unless it was put in to make the days add up to three.)  Nonetheless, at work it's recognized as a statutory holiday, giving us a four-day weekend.   Clap
(April 4, 2021 at 4:23 pm)brewer Wrote: Somebody fucked with my head and told me there is also an easter Monday.

WTF

(April 4, 2021 at 4:56 pm)Astreja Wrote:

WTF

I think it's a Canadian and British thing.  (I've never been able to figure out where it fits in Christian theology, unless it was put in to make the days add up to three.)  Nonetheless, at work it's recognized as a statutory holiday, giving us a four-day weekend.   Clap

It's a bank holiday. An extra day off in the year.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home