Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 1:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The tie of the i ger
The tie of the i ger
Rising up, back on the media
Made my social media posts
Went my distance now I'm back on my tweets
Just full of spam everyone surely knows

It's the eye of the reason
The cream of the logic
Rising up to the challenge
Of bullshit

And the last known
Idiot stumbles 
In his horrible logic
Its the lie of the MORON.
RE: The tie of the i ger
Your Parodies (with apologies to Dr. Seuss)

I do not like your parodies,
I wish you would stop making these.

The use of meter you eschew,
Your syllables are much too few.

All your rhymes are strained at best,
Your scansion does not pass the test.

The points you try are seldom clear -
These things offend both eye and ear.

So cease at once these dreadful tries.
When you write poems, Jesus cries.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 13, 2021 at 5:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Your Parodies (with apologies to Dr. Seuss)

Boru

The good thing about death is that it will feel the exact same way it did before you were born.  So rather than focusing on me, how about take a deep breath, realize that life does not revolve around you or me, and if you are so insistent on revenge, I die too. I promise I did not post this to kill you. Annoying you is not the same thing.
(April 13, 2021 at 6:06 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 13, 2021 at 5:31 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Your Parodies (with apologies to Dr. Seuss)

Boru

The good thing about death is that it will feel the exact same way it did before you were born.  So rather than focusing on me, how about take a deep breath, realize that life does not revolve around you or me, and if you are so insistent on revenge, I die too. I promise I did not post this to kill you. Annoying you is not the same thing.

Untwist 'em, kiddo. I was simply expressing an opinion. Not asking you to agree with it or even care about it. There's no call to go talking about death and revenge.

And, in a very real sense, life DOES revolve around me. I am the centre of existence.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 13, 2021 at 6:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 13, 2021 at 6:06 am)Brian37 Wrote: The good thing about death is that it will feel the exact same way it did before you were born.  So rather than focusing on me, how about take a deep breath, realize that life does not revolve around you or me, and if you are so insistent on revenge, I die too. I promise I did not post this to kill you. Annoying you is not the same thing.

Untwist 'em, kiddo. I was simply expressing an opinion. Not asking you to agree with it or even care about it. There's no call to go talking about death and revenge.

And, in a very real sense, life DOES revolve around me. I am the centre of existence.

Boru

No no no, sorry, I really don't think you are a "former guy". We have our tiffs sure, but you don't, and have never come accross as having a neon orange combover, and I doubt you've ever incited an insurection. You have never struck me as a Fox News sycophant.
(April 13, 2021 at 6:21 am)Brian37 Wrote:
(April 13, 2021 at 6:15 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Untwist 'em, kiddo. I was simply expressing an opinion. Not asking you to agree with it or even care about it. There's no call to go talking about death and revenge.

Boru

No no no, sorry, I really don't think you are a "former guy". We have our tiffs sure, but you don't, and have never come accross as having a neon orange combover, and I doubt you've ever incited an insurection. You have never struck me as a Fox News sycophant.

I don't understand that. There's no reason to bring up Trump imagery. I truly AM the centre of the universe. Physics says so.

Boru
I am the most non, non ever. My non's have been rated by the AAA by the BBB. Dont ask me why.
(April 13, 2021 at 6:25 am)Brian37 Wrote: I am the most non, non ever. My non's have been rated by the AAA by the BBB. Dont ask me why.

I wasn't going to.

Boru

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Art of The Bow Tie: A Brief Lesson with KS Kernel Sohcahtoa 6 1849 September 30, 2017 at 12:30 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4