Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 2:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More from the self intitled white anti maskers.
More from the self intitled white anti maskers.
The lady in this video was asked to leave the store for not wearing a mask. She disputes who shoved whom and wanted to file assaut charges against the employee who asked her to wear the mask. The employee claims she shoved her and other employees watched it. I am sure that part of it will be settled by the video cameras in the store. But regardless, listen to her bullshit argument that others were not wearing masks and she felt singled out. It doesn't matter what others are doing. The private business has a right to refuse service. "Other people are doing it too" is not an argument. I was banned from a local Subway because I asked the manager to wear a mask properly. I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit, or start a fight with her, because I knew it would be pointless. I simply left. 

And notice how she is treated by the police. This is the epitomy of white self entitlement.  If the lady truely felt she was being treated unfairly, instead of getting physical, simply leave, then make a complant to the corporate headquarters. 

https://www.rawstory.com/texas-face-mask/
RE: More from the self intitled white anti maskers.
(April 19, 2021 at 7:22 am)Brian37 Wrote: The lady in this video was asked to leave the store for not wearing a mask. She disputes who shoved whom and wanted to file assaut charges against the employee who asked her to wear the mask. The employee claims she shoved her and other employees watched it. I am sure that part of it will be settled by the video cameras in the store. But regardless, listen to her bullshit argument that others were not wearing masks and she felt singled out. It doesn't matter what others are doing. The private business has a right to refuse service. "Other people are doing it too" is not an argument. I was banned from a local Subway because I asked the manager to wear a mask properly. I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit, or start a fight with her, because I knew it would be pointless. I simply left. 

And notice how she is treated by the police. This is the epitomy of white self entitlement.  If the lady truely felt she was being treated unfairly, instead of getting physical, simply leave, then make a complant to the corporate headquarters. 

https://www.rawstory.com/texas-face-mask/

I like the "cough in your face lady" that got jail time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/20...r-florida/
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
What does her being a glorious white have to do with it, though? Why did you see the need to bring up her race? The majority of blacks are hesitant about getting the vaccine, but you wouldn't create a thread saying "stupid anti-science blacks refuse to take vaccine". Racism is not cool, Brian. You're better than this.
(April 19, 2021 at 7:33 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: What does her being a glorious white have to do with it, though? Why did you see the need to bring up her race? The majority of blacks are hesitant about getting the vaccine, but you wouldn't create a thread saying "stupid anti-science blacks refuse to take vaccine". Racism is not cool, Brian. You're better than this.

She brought up race in the video stating that she was singled out because she is white. Pay attention.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 19, 2021 at 7:33 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote: What does her being a glorious white have to do with it, though? Why did you see the need to bring up her race? The majority of blacks are hesitant about getting the vaccine, but you wouldn't create a thread saying "stupid anti-science blacks refuse to take vaccine". Racism is not cool, Brian. You're better than this.

I got banned from a Subway for asking a WHITE manager to cover her nose, and I asked her politely in a calm voice, because I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit when she refused, I simply walked out and complained on line. I haven't been back to that location since. 

The point is this lady isn't a child, "Other people were not wearing their masks" is not an argument. It doesn't matter how unfair the lady thought she was being treated. The adult thing to do, isn't to worry about what others are doing, but either wear the mask, or leave. She escalated it and that is why the police were called. And she called the police too and gave her name to 911, so she is not intitled to privacy at that point because she made her info public to the dispacher. 

And stop calling me a racist. How that white lady acted is a bigger symptom in our society of white anxiety and fear of a changing demographic. In another 30 or 40 years, whites will no longer be a majority in America. 

And yes it is true that there are many African Americans whom are hesitent to take the vaccine, but that doesn't absove this lady from acting like a childish self entitled brat. There are also tons of white evangelicals whom refuse to wear masks or take the vaccine. 

There are tons of African American pro mask advocates trying to change attitudes too.
(April 19, 2021 at 7:44 am)brewer Wrote:

She brought up race in the video stating that she was singled out because she is white. Pay attention.

Maybe there's something to that. Who knows? That has happened in other cases https://www.thenewstribune.com/news/coro...73412.html
(April 19, 2021 at 7:51 am)Brian37 Wrote:

I got banned from a Subway for asking a WHITE manager to cover her nose, and I asked her politely in a calm voice, because I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit when she refused, I simply walked out and complained on line. I haven't been back to that location since. 

Were you banned or did you simply not go back?

There is a difference...a rather big difference.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 19, 2021 at 7:51 am)Brian37 Wrote:

The point is this lady isn't a child, "Other people were not wearing their masks" is not an argument. It doesn't matter how unfair the lady thought she was being treated. The adult thing to do, isn't to worry about what others are doing, but either wear the mask, or leave. She escalated it and that is why the police were called. And she called the police too and gave her name to 911, so she is not intitled to privacy at that point because she made her info public to the dispacher. 

And stop calling me a racist. How that white lady acted is a bigger symptom in our society of white anxiety and fear of a changing demographic. In another 30 or 40 years, whites will no longer be a majority in America. 

And yes it is true that there are many African Americans whom are hesitent to take the vaccine, but that doesn't absove this lady from acting like a childish self entitled brat. There are also tons of white evangelicals whom refuse to wear masks or take the vaccine. 

There are tons of African American pro mask advocates trying to change attitudes too.

I'm not defending the lady. She should have followed store policy. But why did you feel the need to point out her skin colour? Why do you feel the need to shit on your own race? Why do you feel the need to be a white Jesse Lee Peterson? You don't see Jews out there saying "Jewish scientist says this dumb shit" when they dislike something Bret or his brother Eric Weinstein says. You've been taught this behaviour, to make sure you mention that someone is white when they do something wrong, so you can virtue signal about how you're one of the good whites. You're better than this. I don't think you're racist, Brian. You sound like a good guy. It's just that you've been trained to do this and you've bought into it, but I know you're a good person and I like you.
(April 19, 2021 at 8:07 am)Irreligious Atheist Wrote:
(April 19, 2021 at 7:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: I got banned from a Subway for asking a WHITE manager to cover her nose, and I asked her politely in a calm voice, because I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit when she refused, I simply walked out and complained on line. I haven't been back to that location since. 

I'm not defending the lady. She should have followed store policy. But why did you feel the need to point out her skin colour? Why do you feel the need to shit on your own race? Why do you feel the need to be a white Jesse Lee Peterson? You don't see Jews out there saying "Jewish scientist says this dumb shit" when they dislike something Bret or his brother Eric Weinstein says. You've been taught this behaviour, to make sure you mention that someone is white when they do something wrong, so you can virtue signal about how you're one of the good whites. You're better than this. I don't think you're racist, Brian. You sound like a good guy. It's just that you've been trained to do this and you've bought into it, but I know you're a good person and I like you.

You may not be familiar, but Brian also frequently talks about his neighbors and things they do for him.  But he specifically calls them his Mexican neighbors.  It's what he does.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 19, 2021 at 8:03 am)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 19, 2021 at 7:51 am)Brian37 Wrote: I got banned from a Subway for asking a WHITE manager to cover her nose, and I asked her politely in a calm voice, because I didn't want her breathing on my food. I didn't throw a fit when she refused, I simply walked out and complained on line. I haven't been back to that location since. 

Were you banned or did you simply not go back?

There is a difference...a rather big difference.

She followed me out and yelled at me not to come back. Actually if I had been the franchise owner or corporate  I would have fired her. It is a big no no, especially being in a management position, to throw a fit loudly in front of customers. But that is a separate issue. Managment in general is trianed to handle customers calmly, not loudly. But regardless, once the business tells you to leave, you leave, no matter how unfair you think it is. Creating a conflict solves nothing, and can put you into the same trouble this lady stupidly got herself into.

As an aside, my local grocery store also has a mask policy, and for the most part most of the employees wear their masks properly, but the store is big enough I can keep my distance. But they tell their employees not to confront customers who don't wear masks because they don't want to risk physical fights or lawsuits. So I constantly see mostly white anti maskers be idiots, but those are the few, most customers do wear masks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  That pro white thread. TheClearCleanStuff 161 21659 May 5, 2022 at 9:18 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  The Black/White people news thread for all news current, historical, or otherwise. Huggy Bear 77 3956 February 14, 2022 at 2:47 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  BMW to build self driving motorcycle onlinebiker 12 717 July 9, 2021 at 9:02 pm
Last Post: AkiraTheViking
  More entitled white woman problems. brewer 62 2827 December 30, 2020 at 10:23 pm
Last Post: Aristocatt
  Your Villain Is Served - Middle Aged White Man Duty 15 1119 December 27, 2020 at 11:06 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Anti-viral clothing on the rise Foxaèr 1 236 August 20, 2020 at 7:53 am
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  The Lady Doth Protest Too Much, Methinks - Hysterical White Middle Class BLM Activism Duty 31 1886 July 1, 2020 at 5:44 am
Last Post: GUBU
  White supremacists protecting Churchill statue get 'that work' in UK Huggy Bear 50 3297 June 16, 2020 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  what white supremacists? Drich 150 9408 June 10, 2020 at 2:43 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  White Americans are drug dealers and rapists.... Brian37 7 649 March 29, 2020 at 7:51 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4