Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 2:43 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which online game is most popular 2021?
Heart 
Which online game is most popular 2021?
I would like to know the most popular easy online game for newbie 2021. I hope that expert will suggest me. Cool Cool Cool Cool
RE: Which online game is most popular 2021?
RuneScape. I played it for 15 years before quitting last year.

It has a free-to-play version and a subscription for members version. And if you know how to earn cash, you can buy bonds to subscribe with, so that it costs you no IRL cash. (I got 50 bonds, for instance. Each bond gives you 14 days membership.
"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself — and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman
ISTR something about Call Of Duty being immensely popular.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
hmmm.
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(May 27, 2021 at 2:54 pm)JustinBlack Wrote: I would like to know the most popular easy online game for newbie 2021. I hope that expert will suggest me. Cool Cool Cool Cool

Google will give you more, faster, and more relevant results to your query.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
It's called Taco Night

Summary:
You buy tacos.
We eat said tacos.
You buy more tacos,
we eat those too.
If you've been looking for a good relaxing and entertaining game as much lately, this might be of help to you! Online Games