Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 7:19 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi: I am John Jubinsky
Hi: I am John Jubinsky
I am an INTJ personality type according to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test. Possess a master’s degree in mathematics, an AA degree in computer information systems and am a CPA. Acquired an advanced professional certificate to teach mathematics on the secondary (Jr. & Sr. high school) level in the State of Maryland. Taught both mathematics and accounting at Towson University. Like composing music, swing dancing, vegetable gardening, playing chess, bicycling, photography, genealogy, gym training and meditation. Wrote and copyrighted instructions on how to do a high swing version of the bop (American Bandstand) jitterbug. Favorite movie is The Wizard of Oz, favorite music is 1950’s rock and roll, favorite dance is the bop jitterbug, favorite holiday is Halloween, and favorite song is The Impossible Dream. I am fun loving but only like comedians who make themselves rather than others the disparaged of their jokes. Favorite comedians are Stan Laurel, Oliver Hardy, Red Skelton and Lou Costello.

Published the instructions that I copyrighted on how to do the bop jitterbug on Amazon’s Kindle Store. They are presented there with worldwide exposure as a study guide that is entitled: Doing the Bop (American Bandstand) Jitterbug (a High Swing Version of the Dance). They are also published under the same title on the NOOK bookstore of Barnes and Noble but with U.S. exposure only. A copy of the instructions is in the library of the Philadelphia Historical Commission.

All 33 of my musical compositions were published by Sheet Music Plus in the form of digital score with international exposure.

Maintain an Ancestry family tree entitled the John Jubinsky Family Tree and maintain Pinterest boards called Motivational Quotes and Wholesome Perspectives, Secular Humanism, and MBTI Personalities.

I am a secular humanist and have a Facebook page.
RE: Hi: I am John Jubinsky
Hullo, John. Welcome to the Forums.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Howdy John.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Thanks for the welcome!

Thanks for the welcome brewer!
Salutations.

All well and good but did you bring tacos?
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

(June 12, 2021 at 8:46 pm)Nay_Sayer Wrote: Salutations.

All well and good but did you bring tacos?

I did bring tacos but ate them all. Thanks for welcoming me.
Welcome, John.

I'm The Valkyrie.

If you need to get into Valhalla, let me know.

😇😇
Dying to live, living to die.
Hello! Big Grin
(June 12, 2021 at 11:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome, John.

I'm The Valkyrie.

It's certainly not an area that I am very well versed in. My disproofs deal only with a Biblical type god.

😇😇
(June 13, 2021 at 12:15 am)JohnJubinsky Wrote:
(June 12, 2021 at 11:24 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Welcome, John.

I'm The Valkyrie.

It's certainly not an area that I am very well versed in. My disproofs deal only with a Biblical type god.

😇😇

Welcome John. You mean, as opposed to all the "other" real Gods out there! lol
Don't listen to the Valkyrie, the only real God is Zeus. Unfortunately, he's a little out of favor at the moment and is in hiding as the Greek government is after him for evading taxes!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.