Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:18 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did God create time?
Did God create time?
Obviously the elephant in the room is "Where the fuck did he find the time to do that lol?

Also, how many here believe that no other intelligent life exists anywhere in the universe?
Are we God's special one and only? It appears to me that a lot of Christian nutters are also the UFO nutters?
How do they reconcile that little conundrum? Dunno
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
RE: Did God create time?
(July 11, 2021 at 6:37 pm)░I░G░N░O░R░A░M░U░S ░ Wrote: Obviously the elephant in the room is "Where the fuck did he find the time to do that lol?

Also, how many here believe that no other intelligent life exists anywhere in the universe?
Are we God's special one and only? It appears to me that a lot of Christian nutters are also the UFO nutters?
How do they reconcile that little conundrum? Dunno

If ‘Star Trek’ has taught us anything, it’s that the universe is absolutely teeming with intelligent life. That that life consists almost exclusively of B-list actors with a fetish for latex facial appliances is beside the point.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Last night my 10-year old daughter said that she did not believe in God. Jehanne 22 2169 December 26, 2021 at 5:37 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  My God! How did this happen? Gawdzilla Sama 20 1899 November 24, 2018 at 6:16 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Once again time for how much time you've spent here Foxaèr 23 2670 April 5, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Is time travel Impossible Because time Doesn't Exist? budsa11 62 8776 August 27, 2017 at 1:39 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Create a Joke! chimp3 31 2334 August 31, 2016 at 6:13 am
Last Post: Expired
Star GENERATION ONE: THE ACTIVATION - Let's Create a New Era Together! luckyvn 6 2459 June 30, 2013 at 9:04 pm
Last Post: Tartarus Sauce
  In what age did you find out god does not exis? TheReligiousAtheist 28 5666 April 25, 2011 at 2:40 pm
Last Post: theVOID
  If you could create a country from scratch Godhead 28 6510 July 9, 2010 at 6:44 pm
Last Post: Ace Otana