Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 6:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Download our data
Download our data
Hello ! I'd like to know if we can have a function to download our data on this site (Ours messages , profile information , avatar etc...).
RE: Download our data
Probably not.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
But if you want to download your bank account , credit card or Social Security information feel free to send it to me in a PM.

I' ll take good care of it.

Angel
If you go to your private messages, one of the options is to download them. You then can choose which ones you want...inbox, sent, etc.

I don't know about other info.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(July 18, 2021 at 3:03 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: But if you want to download your bank account , credit card or Social Security information feel free to send it to me in a PM.

I' ll take good care of it.

Angel

Your joke is excellent.

(July 18, 2021 at 4:20 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: If you go to your private messages, one of the options is to download them. You then can choose which ones you want...inbox, sent, etc.

I don't know about other info.

Thanks you !
We aim to please....