Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 1:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sagan's point.
Sagan's point.
The universe is massive, even in context of being local. 

[Image: E7w4nbbVEAA3ULj?format=jpg&name=900x900]
RE: Sagan's point.
(August 3, 2021 at 11:44 am)Brian37 Wrote: The universe is massive, even in context of being local. 

[Image: E7w4nbbVEAA3ULj?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Space is big. Got it.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Does this thread have a point?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Yes, it does. The point is that 37 had a random thought he couldn’t keep to himself. Like always.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ahhh...the dreaded thought vomit.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

And he blames the NRA for flooding the market with space......
Space wasn’t nearly this big before Reagan deregulated everything.

Boru
"Big Space" should be held accountable to the FTC....

I blame Biden...

It's on his watch.
(August 3, 2021 at 12:54 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: "Big Space" should be held accountable to the FTC....

I blame Biden...

It's on his watch.

And everyone here doesn't want to blame ABBA.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whats the point of modern science? The_Thinking_Theist 64 11654 February 16, 2014 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Tyson Picks Up Where Sagan Left Off Minimalist 3 1114 February 12, 2014 at 7:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Neil Tyson's sequels to the Cosmos series by Carl Sagan passionatefool 18 8927 March 18, 2012 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris