Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 8:08 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary claims of God's punishments
Scary claims of God's punishments
I have seen on various places in real life and on the internet, people, web sites and similar who believe in "God's punishment". This is also found in religions like hinduism
and is there called. "karma" This is very scary and I find it shameful that there are places who use that word even though those places are not religious!
Does anybody here knows any rational website that analyzes, debunks and disproves karma completely?
RE: Scary claims of God's punishments
Why don't you make an introduction post and tell us a little about yourself?

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 15, 2021 at 11:51 am)debunk_pls Wrote: I have seen on various places in real life and on the internet, people, web sites and similar who believe in "God's punishment". This is also found in religions like hinduism
and is there called. "karma" This is very scary and I find it shameful that there are places who use that word even though those places are not religious!
Does anybody here knows any rational website that analyzes, debunks and disproves karma completely?

Like all mystical claims, karma is neither disprovable nor debunk-able.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
This is Karma, she'll be ten in December:

[Image: 1CBq0jp.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(September 15, 2021 at 12:18 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: This is Karma, she'll be ten in December:

[Image: 1CBq0jp.jpg]

A true cutie, and demonstrates  my point - she can’t be disproved or debunked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(September 15, 2021 at 11:51 am)debunk_pls Wrote: I have seen on various places in real life and on the internet, people, web sites and similar who believe in "God's punishment". This is also found in religions like hinduism

Karma is a man made mental construction, belief, concept, fantasy, delusion, ....... 

Kind of hard to debunk or disprove abstractions.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(September 15, 2021 at 1:18 pm)brewer Wrote:

Karma is a man made mental construction, belief, concept, fantasy, delusion, ....... 

Kind of hard to debunk or disprove  abstractions.
Karma is a real thing, it's just that a lot of people don't know how it works.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(September 15, 2021 at 1:19 pm)Ahriman Wrote: Karma is a real thing, it's just that a lot of people don't know how it works.

yfos/dftt
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I had some intimate relations this girl named Karma, she was a bitch.
(September 15, 2021 at 1:19 pm)Ahriman Wrote:
(September 15, 2021 at 1:18 pm)brewer Wrote: Karma is a man made mental construction, belief, concept, fantasy, delusion, ....... 

Kind of hard to debunk or disprove  abstractions.
Karma is a real thing, it's just that a lot of people don't know how it works.

I think it's time to start a thread just for you, Ahriman. You can splatter it with all your inane brain droppings and anyone who wants to read your crap can go there, instead of you just shitting on the rug in every room.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ayaan Hirsi Ali now claims to be Christian. Brian37 26 1671 November 17, 2023 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Evidence for atheist claims Wryetui 629 72755 June 10, 2016 at 12:22 pm
Last Post: madog
  Margaret Atwood claims atheism is a religion Foxaèr 36 9882 July 11, 2015 at 11:37 am
Last Post: Metis
  I don't believe theists and reject their claims of theism. The Reality Salesman01 21 9539 May 14, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: The Reality Salesman01
  Positive claims and atheists Jeffonthenet 42 16464 July 11, 2012 at 7:27 pm
Last Post: Taqiyya Mockingbird