Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 5:11 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Truck driver petition.
Truck driver petition.
He got sentenced to 119 years; here's a petition for clemency:

https://chng.it/jyVgRfVmc7
RE: Truck driver petition.
[Image: 0toa6sinxm681.png?width=640&crop=smart&a...167e143c77]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
You know, the sad thing is I think Ethan Couch’s lawyers might have had a point in arguing that he was too rich to know better, partly because his parents were the type who would deal with their son having disciplinary problems with his school by attempting to buy the school, and partly because, look at the last few years of American politics, specifically Donald Trump, and tell me with a straight face that it’s not possible for someone to be too rich to understand the difference between right and wrong.

Doesn’t make Gutierrez serving 110 years because the brakes on his truck failed any better.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
What the actual fuck is wrong with America??
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm not sure the internet is big enough to hold the list. There might not be enough numbers.

Nearly 75,000,000 million Americans share 3/4 of a brain cell.
(December 22, 2021 at 9:37 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: What the actual fuck is wrong with America??

Injustice is everywhere.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Just read that his sentence has been reduced to ten years. So essentially, instead of being fucked for life because of an accident, he's only medium fucked.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming upon a smashed $70K truck. Jehanne 6 661 December 26, 2022 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  So, the driver gets eaten by wild boars or dropped in boiling oil ?? vorlon13 12 1502 September 3, 2016 at 8:37 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Help with petition on change.org purplepurpose 8 1485 August 5, 2016 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Homeless Nutter
Information Martin Bryant petition Aractus 8 2353 March 6, 2016 at 10:08 am
Last Post: Aractus
  Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver's License,ID Cards,Resident Permits johnferrez1 2 1202 August 8, 2013 at 10:25 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Petition the Pulitzer prize people! leo-rcc 4 1653 June 23, 2011 at 4:13 am
Last Post: leo-rcc