Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:51 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
confused
confused
Hello, this is my second time on this board.I had to re-register. The
first time i was banned for life. Why? This is the thread that got me
banned. http://atheistforums.org/thread-6349.html
I was just asking a question not marketing. Here is something i would
like to know. Should I have been banned based on what you read? You can
clearly see i was just asking for an opinion.
Since it was my first post ever with this board should i not get at
least one warning? I could not contact anyone pm and e-mail
would not work. Who knows,I probably will be banned again for this
post. I just had to ask your opinions though.
I am from cvatheists

Manowar
RE: confused
To us it looked like just another spambot trying to sell something. In future, please post some kind of introduction first and get to know the community before asking random questions.

Do you want to keep this account, want your previous account unbanned, or do you want us to merge the two?
And please at least skim the rules

Please refer to our forum rules page here: http://atheistforums.org/rules.php

Quote:No Advertising
Any advertisements in posts will be removed immediately. If you want to promote a product or service then please contact one of the administrators or moderators by private message first. If you are a new member and want to post your website, please introduce yourself first and participate in active discussion before you do so."

"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(March 20, 2011 at 7:26 pm)Manowar Wrote: Hello, this is my second time on this board.I had to re-register. The
first time i was banned for life. Why? This is the thread that got me
banned. http://atheistforums.org/thread-6349.html
I was just asking a question not marketing. Here is something i would
like to know. Should I have been banned based on what you read? You can
clearly see i was just asking for an opinion.
Since it was my first post ever with this board should i not get at
least one warning? I could not contact anyone pm and e-mail
would not work. Who knows,I probably will be banned again for this
post. I just had to ask your opinions though.
I am from cvatheists

Manowar

Surely you see how much your post resembled spam?

I emailed the address you registered with explaining the ban and asked if you intended to post, you did not respond, so don't claim we didn't give you means to get this resolved. A single email would have sufficed.
Merge my accounts if you can.

I did not look at the rules because most of them are the same, no bad language, don't threaten anyone, don't sell, advertise, etc

Void, I never received any e-mail from you in fact i tried to e-mail you which did not go through perhaps because i was banned. If I had received an e-mail i would not have gone to all the trouble of
re-registering and writing this post, would I? I even checked again to make sure still no e-mail and my
e-mail is working fine.

You can curse/cuss as much as you like here, we're a special breed and much infighting breeds a thick skin for uneducated belligerent verbosity.Big Grin
"There ought to be a term that would designate those who actually follow the teachings of Jesus, since the word 'Christian' has been largely divorced from those teachings, and so polluted by fundamentalists that it has come to connote their polar opposite: intolerance, vindictive hatred, and bigotry." -- Philip Stater, Huffington Post

always working on cleaning my windows- me regarding Johari
(March 21, 2011 at 10:25 pm)tackattack Wrote: You can curse/cuss as much as you like here, we're a special breed and much infighting breeds a thick skin for uneducated belligerent verbosity.Big Grin

Fuck yes!

(March 21, 2011 at 10:25 pm)tackattack Wrote: You can curse/cuss as much as you like here, we're a special breed and much infighting breeds a thick skin for uneducated belligerent verbosity.Big Grin

List of banned cuss words:
Golly
Gosh
Dang
Darn
Gee
Shucks

Anything else is fine.
Wink
(March 21, 2011 at 10:25 pm)tackattack Wrote: uneducated belligerent verbosity
Wow. Tack...

Better out than in I always say!
I never cuss . . . . . on te net that is. I know Min does we are both from cvathiests. Now that my problem has been resolved is it possible to release my post from the pit? Remember I am not selling a thing just asking for opinions on different ways to market if i should ever decide to.
I would also like to know can i use my webpage as my signature everyone else allows that but i thought i should ask, My webpage just has some 2D and 3D art work. I am not selling a thing

Manowar

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Bug a confused newbie Katia81 19 1697 April 6, 2017 at 6:49 am
Last Post: Sal
  So you're not confused. Foxaèr 9 1087 April 15, 2015 at 2:52 am
Last Post: Foxaèr