Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:46 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would women do ?
What would women do ?
I've had this idea for a book running around in my head for a couple days now and I truly don't know what a woman or women in general would do in this particular situation, therefore I need some help.

Futuristic setting in which every child has a servant chip installed in their brain with an on and off switch usually located on the neck, under the ear, just below the skin.

Most all of the women in the world will at some point have their switches turned off by another woman when they feel the time is right. This could be at birth or at age 5 when they start school or maybe as late as 18.

All of the men in the world have their switches on, thus making them complete servants to women.

As rulers of the world, what would women do when they have complete power over all men ?

What would that world look like ?

In what ways would they abuse this power ?
Insanity - Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result
RE: What would women do ?
If women ruled the world, there would be no more wars.

Just countries that don't talk to each other and bitch about each other to anyone that would listen.

Wink

Question: is there a kill switch attached?
Dying to live, living to die.
Ah yes, that monolithic entity known as "women." (Hint: this thread is fundamentally sexist and therefore...er...wrong?)
(January 10, 2022 at 7:19 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: If women ruled the world, there would be no more wars.

Just countries that don't talk to each other and bitch about each other to anyone that would listen.

Wink

And some REALLY intense negotiations every 28 days.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh please, the men would just fake it until their switch was turned off. (yeah, you ladies know faking it)

As far as complete power over men, then there would also need to be a penis switch. Maybe it should be an on/off testosterone switch, at least for the men.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
I would start with Bridesmaids and Mean Girls, then work it toward VP and House of Cards, but with more nudity.
To get a good idea, I suggest you watch the mocumentary "No men beyond this point". I streamed it on Kanopy but not sure where else to find it. In this show (also sort of a dark comedy), men were rendered obsolete because women were able to procreate without the need of men and they only created females, so the male was dying out. Women began to replace men in all stations of leadership and yes, war became non-existent and many long intractable geo-political, environmental, social and cultural problems were quickly resolved. However, man didn't take this lying down and tried to revolt but were essentially oppressed and secluded. Male/female relationships ended as well and sexual oppression actually became common as sexual intercourse was not needed for procreation. Yet not all women lost the desire for male companionship and this became a major issue that required cooperation between women of different views. The treatment of men and women who preferred men was quite bad and I think the point was to demonstrate that women were just as capable as men of making bad decisions and behaving badly when given enough power and control.
Why is it so?
~Julius Sumner Miller
(January 10, 2022 at 1:16 pm)Spongebob Wrote: To get a good idea, I suggest you watch the mocumentary "No men beyond this point".  I streamed it on Kanopy but not sure where else to find it.  In this show (also sort of a dark comedy), men were rendered obsolete because women were able to procreate without the need of men and they only created females, so the male was dying out.  Women began to replace men in all stations of leadership and yes, war became non-existent and many long intractable geo-political, environmental, social and cultural problems were quickly resolved. However, man didn't take this lying down and tried to revolt but were essentially oppressed and secluded.  Male/female relationships ended as well and sexual oppression actually became common as sexual intercourse was not needed for procreation.  Yet not all women lost the desire for male companionship and this became a major issue that required cooperation between women of different views.  The treatment of men and women who preferred men was quite bad and I think the point was to demonstrate that women were just as capable as men of making bad decisions and behaving badly when given enough power and control.
So you're saying the patriarchy should go unchecked?
"Imagination, life is your creation"
(January 10, 2022 at 7:19 am)The Valkyrie Wrote: If women ruled the world, there would be no more wars.

Wink

So, cold wars you mean? Wink
I know what *this* woman would do: Hack the firmware of the "servant chip" so that it randomly switched modes in both genders, every few days.