Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well THAT sux!
Well THAT sux!
I had tickets for me, the SO - a neighbor and his wife to go see Patten Oswalt on the 5th.

Poor guy broke his foot and cancelled.
(Patten. Not the neighbor)

Sad
RE: Well THAT sux!
(February 16, 2022 at 12:04 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: I had tickets for me, the SO - a neighbor and his wife to go see Patten Oswalt on the 5th.

Poor guy broke his foot and cancelled.
(Patten. Not the neighbor)

Sad

Maybe he’ll reschedule or you can get a refund.

A mate of mine once had 5th row centre tickets for ZZ Top. He bought them the day before Dusty fell and broke his hip.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
The venue notified us and refunded....
(February 16, 2022 at 2:03 pm)onlinebiker Wrote: The venue notified us and refunded....

Still sucks that you missed the show, though. Oh, - at least you’re not out of pocket.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
I feel bad for Oswalt.

Broken bones are a pain in the ass...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15882 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Well, boys is it true? BrokenQuill92 3 1136 December 31, 2013 at 1:18 am
Last Post: rexbeccarox
  Trying to diet? WELL HARDEN UP AND TRY THIS SHIT!! Creed of Heresy 13 2043 May 26, 2013 at 12:26 am
Last Post: Ryantology
  Well,who watched the Royal wedding? Oldandeasilyconfused 23 3516 May 3, 2011 at 8:29 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Evolution, Study well Darwinian 3 1763 January 14, 2009 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: CoxRox