Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:24 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Picking your nose and eating it yes/no
Picking your nose and eating it yes/no
I know I have. Thoughts?
RE: Picking your nose and eating it yes/no
I confess.
First part yes. Second part, Fuck no.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
I remember once - I was at a stoplight at a long light. I was in the left turn lane closest to the centerline. There was a car next to me with a good looking woman - prefessional attire, hair and makeup - and another car in the next ( right through lane) with a guy driving - and he was watching - as I was - the woman doing a bit of nasal mining - little finger up to the second knuckle - staring straight ahead, oblivious to the world. The dude is laughing his ass off - as am I - and we both start making mocking nose picking gestures - laughing like loons.....

Light changed - she drove off completely unaware of the amusement she' d provided. 

It still makes me chuckle.
Well at least we have something interesting to discuss.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Try this on for size then AWTY - as with biting (somewhat dirty) fingernails, ingesting particulates captured in the nasal cavity probably leads to having a more healthy army of comprehensive anti-bodies in the immune system than there would be for a more....sterile individual. As Iain M Bank put it in Transition: "yum, chewy and salty!"
Pick yes, but just look at it then flick or wipe.

No, you can't look under my chair.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
For the record, I haven't done the OP deeds since childhood, despite the hypothesised immune system benefits, just saw it happen the other day and thought "hmmmmmmm."

As the old rhyme goes: "don't pickle your nose, nose is meant for blows."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is eating hunted meat ethical? Tom Fearnley 236 11593 December 4, 2019 at 10:53 pm
Last Post: no one
  Ban Intersex Surgery for Children: Yes or No? GrandizerII 46 5899 April 25, 2019 at 4:32 am
Last Post: Foxaèr