Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"I Love" Thread
"I Love" Thread
It's time to lighten the mood...

I love:

What do you love? Love
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
RE: "I Love" Thread
I love:

I was expecting a leaf with five points, but the actual picture was oh so much better! I love theVOID Big Grin
I love:

[Image: glee-grilled-cheesus.jpg]
Grilled Cheesus
He is especially good with bacon, a pickle spear, sun chips, and an ice cold beer served by a fine ass looking woman.
[Image: oktobergurls.jpg]
..or well endowed with skills
[Image: 271654174_166fc6dceb.jpg]
I almost didn't give you Kudos for the last one!
(March 23, 2011 at 1:10 am)theVOID Wrote: I almost didn't give you Kudos for the last one!

Are you MAD?!? I dont expect every woman to look like a model. She is a very REAL woman..she would probably break your dick off and swallow it whole in one gulp..LMFAO!

P.S. - eh..whats up with Adrian up there?
(March 23, 2011 at 1:14 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: P.S. - eh..whats up with Adrian up there?
The Diffie-Hellman key exchange allows two people with no prior knowledge of each other to calculate a shared secret key over an insecure communications channel. It is, in other words, a masterpiece of mathematics.
(March 23, 2011 at 1:50 am)Tiberius Wrote:
(March 23, 2011 at 1:14 am)reverendjeremiah Wrote: P.S. - eh..whats up with Adrian up there?
The Diffie-Hellman key exchange allows two people with no prior knowledge of each other to calculate a shared secret key over an insecure communications channel. It is, in other words, a masterpiece of mathematics.

Well, I had that figured out already. Oh well, to each their own. I love electricity, so I guess I cant poke much fun at you.
I love:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4121 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  The: "How Much Do You Love AF?" thread Edwardo Piet 26 3619 September 14, 2016 at 8:27 pm
Last Post: c172
  Platonic Love Vs Romantic Love Edwardo Piet 27 6925 September 4, 2016 at 12:06 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Love and Hugs thread fr0d0 240 37207 September 22, 2015 at 9:34 am
Last Post: Kingpin
  Something cute to brighten up your day. If you didn't love cats, you love them now. IanHulett 34 6808 July 23, 2015 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: MTL