Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to win friends and influence people.
How to win friends and influence people.
There was a whole book written with that title.  I could sum up the title in three words.  "Kiss ass" and "Lie."  Luckily, I don't appear to be making any friends or influencing people around here.
RE: How to win friends and influence people.
(March 23, 2022 at 6:17 pm)deepend Wrote: There was a whole book written with that title.  I could sum up the title in three words.  "Kiss ass" and "Lie."  Luckily, I don't appear to be making any friends or influencing people around here.

I can sum it up in four words - don't be a dick.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Quote:There was a whole book written with that title.  I could sum up the title in three words.  "Kiss ass" and "Lie."  Luckily, I don't appear to be making any friends or influencing people around here.
No instead you have a stellar job proving you are a low IQ troll instead 

Congrats  Hehe
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 23, 2022 at 6:19 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 6:17 pm)deepend Wrote: There was a whole book written with that title.  I could sum up the title in three words.  "Kiss ass" and "Lie."  Luckily, I don't appear to be making any friends or influencing people around here.

I can sum it up in four words - don't be a dick.

I would prefer to be a dick to dicks.  That is if you consider telling the truth to being a dick.
(March 23, 2022 at 6:28 pm)deepend Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 6:19 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: I can sum it up in four words - don't be a dick.

I would prefer to be a dick to dicks.  That is if you consider telling the truth to being a dick.

The only truthful thing you have said is that you prefer to be a dick...

All else is whining, gibberish, and so much blah, blah, blah.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Quote: I would prefer to be a dick to dicks.  That is if you consider telling the truth to being a dick.
Nah just a dick period and you wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the balls
"Change was inevitable"

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 23, 2022 at 6:30 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(March 23, 2022 at 6:28 pm)deepend Wrote:   I would prefer to be a dick to dicks.  That is if you consider telling the truth to being a dick.

The only truthful thing you have said is that you prefer to be a dick...

All else is whining, gibberish, and so much blah, blah, blah.

Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue.  Just don't bring up the second amendment thing.  That was a mistake.

Of course you kiss ass. You stopped posting memes right after I told you I’d ban you if you posted another one. A man with the courage of his convictions who doesn’t believe in rules would have ignored me, posted a meme, and damned the consequences.

Fucking pussy.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Quote: Tell me anything I said anywhere that you think is untrue.  Just don't bring up the second amendment thing.  That was a mistake.
Everything you say is weapons-grade ....Derp
"Change was inevitable"

–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(March 23, 2022 at 6:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

Of course you kiss ass. You stopped posting memes right after I told you I’d ban you if you posted another one. A man with the courage of his convictions who doesn’t believe in rules would have ignored me, posted a meme, and damned the consequences.

Fucking pussy.

Boru

Let me post pictures.  I'll show you what a "pussy" I am.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sounds like this might be a win for embryonic stem cells brewer 4 1022 February 6, 2016 at 4:55 am
Last Post: Fidel_Castronaut
  Why you never win an argument on the web The_Flying_Skeptic 2 1594 June 13, 2011 at 6:28 pm
Last Post: The_Flying_Skeptic