Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 28, 2022, 6:29 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Gwaithmir!
Happy Birthday Gwaithmir!
[Image: YPhjlqb.jpg]
 “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ~Albert Einstein                                                 
RE: Happy Birthday Gwaithmir!
Happy Birthday.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem

Smile Happy birthday.
[Image: mtfbwyf.jpg]
(March 24, 2022 at 7:39 am)arewethereyet Wrote: [Image: YPhjlqb.jpg]

One thing I liked about that scene was that Arwen's brothers had a cameo. Unfortunately, they didn't have any lines.
"The world is my country; all of humanity are my brethren; and to do good deeds is my religion." (Thomas Paine)
FSM Grin Happy Birthday FSM Grin
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Happy Birthday, Gwaithmir!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
Happy Birthday!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Happy birthday to a fellow LOTR fan who had the good sense to be born on the correct day!!

Boru
‘Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.’ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Happy Birthday you old wizard.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Happy B-Day!!
And without delay Peter went quickly out of the synagogue (assembly) and went unto the house of Marcellus, where Simon lodged: and much people followed him...And Peter turned unto the people that followed him and said: Ye shall now see a great and marvellous wonder. And Peter seeing a great dog bound with a strong chain, went to him and loosed him, and when he was loosed the dog received a man's voice and said unto Peter: What dost thou bid me to do, thou servant of the unspeakable and living God? Peter said unto him: Go in and say unto Simon in the midst of his company: Peter saith unto thee, Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And immediately the dog ran and entered in, and rushed into the midst of them that were with Simon, and lifted up his forefeet and in a loud voice said: Thou Simon, Peter the servant of Christ who standeth at the door saith unto thee: Come forth abroad, for thy sake am I come to Rome, thou most wicked one and deceiver of simple souls. And when Simon heard it, and beheld the incredible sight, he lost the words wherewith he was deceiving them that stood by, and all of them were amazed. (The Acts of Peter, 9)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday to LadyForCamus! arewethereyet 22 243 June 25, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Happy birthday A. Secular Human! arewethereyet 4 91 May 22, 2022 at 3:25 pm
Last Post: Oracle
  Happy Birthday Tiberius arewethereyet 10 228 April 29, 2022 at 10:18 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Happy Birthday, Angrboda!! BrianSoddingBoru4 12 184 March 28, 2022 at 1:32 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Happy Birthday Boru! arewethereyet 20 314 March 26, 2022 at 9:45 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Happy birthday tackattack arewethereyet 14 177 February 21, 2022 at 1:20 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Happy birthday Aegon and Ravenshire! arewethereyet 6 162 January 26, 2022 at 6:23 pm
Last Post: The L
Tongue Happy Birthday to The Grand Nudger! arewethereyet 12 424 December 18, 2021 at 8:57 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Happy Birthday, Rev. Rye! BrianSoddingBoru4 19 782 December 14, 2021 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Happy Birthday, Valks!! BrianSoddingBoru4 13 323 December 7, 2021 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie