Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not my gentle son
Not my gentle son
Moderator Notice
This clip was originally posted here by Winterhold. I assumed it was a music video and moved it to the Playlist. I repost it here with apologies to Winter for my mistake.

Boru

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: Not my gentle son
I am going to ask what the reason was for posting it all. No commentary, just a random clip.

Needs more ostriches.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

Or sheep shit.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
[Image: TaO3AN5.jpg]

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

"Cool story bro. Needs more dragon" - Earmuffs
Killing homosexuals by throwing them through the window is a type of humor you can only understand if you are Mel Gibson or a radical Muslim.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Video New Gnostic video unlocks the dark significance of the Prodigal Son Gnostradamus 0 778 November 5, 2013 at 6:15 am
Last Post: Gnostradamus
  "Son of God" movie due out in 2014 Beta Ray Bill 14 10267 November 3, 2013 at 12:04 pm
Last Post: YahwehIsTheWay
  Father doing crystal meth with his son Justtristo 1 845 November 12, 2011 at 9:58 am
Last Post: thesummerqueen
  Here, son, eat some stranger's spit... Erinome 2 914 November 9, 2011 at 5:32 am
Last Post: Kayenneh