Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 3:30 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Quranic infection]: Islam is the fastest spreading infection in the world
[Quranic infection]: Islam is the fastest spreading infection in the world
Through various means (proselytizing, forced conversion, etc) the growth of disease Islamism far outpaces any other religion-based disease. Preventive measures seem unable to slow the spread, and there are no vaccines or other prophylactic treatments that have been proven effective. Mortality is near 100%.

Interestingly, individuals who possess the capacity to think rationally and who read books that aren’t the Quran can sometimes cure themselves. However, in places where the this pandemic is the most virulent, these self-curers are frequently killed by those who are still infected.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
RE: [Quranic infection]: Islam is the fastest spreading infection in the world
In a zombie apocalypse, you have to pretend to be a zombie.
Brain just envious because he wont be getting any virgin wife in afterlife like those muslims will.
(April 18, 2022 at 3:55 pm)purplepurpose Wrote: Brain just envious because he wont be getting any virgin wife in afterlife like those muslims will.

Virgins are vastly overrated.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Funny thing to me is that we have two Muslims who are fairly active on the forum and they seem to hate one another. Just like the warring factions amongst the Christian sects.

PS - I think 'Brain" is a wonderful new moniker for Boru.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 18, 2022 at 5:33 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Funny thing to me is that we have two Muslims who are fairly active on the forum and they seem to hate one another.  Just like the warring factions amongst the Christian sects.

I’ve been called worse.

Boru
(April 18, 2022 at 5:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 18, 2022 at 5:33 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Funny thing to me is that we have two Muslims who are fairly active on the forum and they seem to hate one another.  Just like the warring factions amongst the Christian sects.

I’ve been called worse.

Boru

Damnit - did I say it out loud?   Angel

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(April 18, 2022 at 5:50 pm)arewethereyet Wrote:
(April 18, 2022 at 5:47 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: I’ve been called worse.

Boru

Damnit - did I say it out loud?   Angel

Pfft - take a number.

Boru
[Image: Monk.jpg]
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"

Each is inconvenienced by the others claim to proper islamism, because they understand their own, that they're mutually exclusive....and what it would mean for either if the others islamism won out.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Quranic inspection]: I just checked all of mine BrianSoddingBoru4 1 221 April 20, 2022 at 12:11 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Fastest Growing genkaus 0 716 August 31, 2012 at 8:39 am
Last Post: genkaus