Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 6:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The pro *insert irrelevant genetic trait here* thread
The pro *insert irrelevant genetic trait here* thread
Pride for those over 6 feet tall!! Goodness know we have a hard time of it due to player hating, but we soldier on!

Pride for those with freckles! Pride for those who are short sighted! Pride for those who...who...you get the idea  FSM Wink
RE: The pro *insert irrelevant genetic trait here* thread
I can roll my tongue!

Take that you genetically inferior bastards!
NM, bad example - ETA - pride for those with green eyes!
Pro right handed people! No, left handed people! No, right! No, black looking! No, white looking! No, neither, both and all! No, none of the above - only individuals should carry pride as we're all different and fuck tribalism! YES - THAT'S THE ONE!

Ah, but Duty, I hear you say, what of nationalism in the context of war? Well, I admit to being something of a patriot - patriotic of our plethora of all sizes and shapes welcome in Blighty. And what of sports teams allegiance? I like watching England play and hope we (snigger) win, for the aforementioned pletharographic (oooh, new word!) reasons.
I think I may have hit the irrelevant genetic trait lottery. 6'4", red haired, green-eyed, freckled, melanin deficient, tongue rollable.

There's another one, but I'm not sure if 'enormous penis' counts as irrelevant.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Being an "enormous penis" is a learnt psychological trait (JOKING!)

OK fine, the adult lounge is not needed here I see - then let me speak of my penis and its dimensions and how it has positively/negatively impacted upon my experience of things....any minute now I'll start....wait for it....wait for it.....
I love being ambidextrous.  I have an enlarged corpus collosum.  But no, I will not be wheel man in your circle jerk.
[Image: 2hK4.gif]

[Image: powder.gif]
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(April 21, 2022 at 10:15 am)brewer Wrote: [Image: 2hK4.gif]

[Image: powder.gif]

Love that movie, except for Inigo being a complete tool there at the end.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yeah, because skin colour has never affected anything ever ...... Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8328 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4003 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Information AF.org Pro Tips Tea Earl Grey Hot 45 6467 January 16, 2014 at 2:48 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Cornball joke thread, incert silliness here. Brian37 3 1601 October 18, 2012 at 7:09 am
Last Post: Brian37