Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 1:51 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pizzatate
Pizzatate
If only he hadn't tried to troll Greta.

[Image: screenshot-from-2022-12-29-17-37-57.png]

If only he hadn't tried to make a comeback at her by making a video featuring a local Romanian pizza joint's box in it.

[Image: c9c29273f07b9619.png]

And now he's sitting in a Romanian jail charged with human trafficking and is accused of "forming an organized criminal group that used girls for adult videos" along with a police officer suspected of being involved with the Tait brother's operation.
RE: Pizzatate
By Douche his life was given. By Douche it has been stripped away. No decency before or after. Only time in a shitty Eastern European Jail.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(December 29, 2022 at 10:01 pm)Helios Wrote: By Douche his life was given. By Douche it has been stripped away. No decency before or after. Only time in a shitty Eastern European Jail.

Nobody messes with my girl Greta, she's a planet saving rock star. Not even some Buggerratty driving talking penis on steroids. And what's with the low rent pizza, I thought he's supposed to be loaded?
And to think that if he was smart enough to pick something like Dominos or Pizza Hut, he'd still be a free man. That'd only narrow it down to 80-some countries.

Christ, even if he'd just gone "WOMAN! MEAT!" like he apparently does whenever he wants a steak, it probably wouldn't have given him away.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
(December 29, 2022 at 10:08 pm)LinuxGal Wrote:
(December 29, 2022 at 10:01 pm)Helios Wrote: By Douche his life was given. By Douche it has been stripped away. No decency before or after. Only time in a shitty Eastern European Jail.

Nobody messes with my girl Greta, she's a planet saving rock star. Not even some Buggerratty driving talking penis on steroids. And what's with the low rent pizza, I thought he's supposed to be loaded?

My guess is that between the conspicuous consumption, his habit of apparently bribing Romanian officials so he can do whatever the fuck he wants (one strange thing is he apparently has multiple driver's licenses in several different countries so that, if he's caught speeding, and this apparently happens five times a week, it doesn't affect him), and losing multiple platforms, money starts to get pretty tight. Especially if people start to figure out what OnlyFans models are linked to Tate and decide to unsubscribe because it's cutting off one of his main sources of income.

This was a late Christmas gift
"For the only way to eternal glory is a life lived in service of our Lord, FSM; Verily it is FSM who is the perfect being the name higher than all names, king of all kings and will bestow upon us all, one day, The great reclaiming"  -The Prophet Boiardi-

Conservative trigger warning.
[Image: s-l640.jpg]

Sometimes you get the bear....
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
But the thing is that people constantly send here these kinds of tweets. If I ever happen to read comments on her tweets, I see people writing similar stuff, and usually, it is by women.

Like a few years ago when she was visiting the US, some republican woman senator or congresswoman (I don't remember obvs) sent her a message about how she booked a skiing holiday for her family and how they are going to fly there and create lots of co2. Other times I remember seeing some woman informing her how she is taking a trip with her diesel-guzzling jeep.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
Was that Congresswoman under investigation for human trafficking?

[Image: Y60ZrbT.jpeg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson