Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pizza toppings
Pizza toppings
[Image: 1528532776806297600-ftzwdvousaef4wc.jpg]

Seriously though...

Since tomato is a fruit (it has seeds after all), then why does everyone have a heartache over pineapple being on pizza?

(Side note: Doesn't that make ketchup a smoothie?)
RE: Pizza toppings
I don't hate pineapple though it's not my favorite. 

But if I'm having pizza it's gotta have olives.
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

That topping is appealing. I can't eat tomatoes or onions, so haven't eaten pizza in years. Pizza ain't pizza with anything but tomato (whatever it's called). I don't miss the heartburn, believe me.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Unlike pineapple, I don't mind tomato on my pizza. Has nothing to do with fruit or not, has everything to do with sweet or not. I don't want sweet pizza.

The heartburn I get from tomato sauce has led me to omit marinara from my homemade pizzas. Instead, mine get a light sheen of olive oil and a sprinkling of Italian herbs.

Is a tomato a piece of fruit? https://www.nationalgeographic.com/cultu...d%20mangos.
[Image: FOnl0-6XMAg5H7j.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Bananas, on pizza or by themselves, are of the devil.

If I get Pizza it's gotta have the following 

Bacon 

Olives 

Onions 

Mushrooms 

Pepperoni

Parmesan Cheese (I put it on myself)

Crushed Hot Chili Peppers (I put them on myself)

Thin Crust Preferred
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

I do eat pizza, just don't tell Boru. I often make small ones for myself for lunch. Once in a blue moon, I crave pineapple and ham or Canadian bacon if a place has good quality.

Bananas...no, just freakin' no. Not on pizza, for any reason, ever.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

I like transubstantial pizza - when I eat a roast beef on rye with cheddar and horseradish, the Holy Spirit mystically transforms it into pepperoni pizza.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson