Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 11:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy 2023
Happy 2023
Let's hope 2020 mark 3 goes better than any of the other 2020s
RE: Happy 2023
Happy New Year.
Happy New Year !!!
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

Same procedure as last year?

Same procedure as every year, muthafukaz!
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.
So many people in the public sphere have gotten away with so much criminality for so long, let's hope that 2023 will be The Year Of Legal Consequences.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hippo new ear!
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

Of course, the downside to all this is that the New Year's Honours List is out and - once again - I'm not on it. A travesty, that's what it is.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Yes, Contradictory Seasonal Sentiments to you all, too.
Dying to live, living to die.
(January 1, 2023 at 6:11 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Of course, the downside to all this is that the New Year's Honours List is out and - once again - I'm not on it. A travesty, that's what it is.

Boru

You're on my list...
Dying to live, living to die.
2023 is looking good. No-one famous has died yet... And maybe no-one will?
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.