Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sudan
Sudan
So, Sudan is burning. A civil war just started between the Army VS the RSF militia.

The combat is brutal because both forces are fighting over the civilian-crowded capital city; the stupid bastards -I mean the army and the RSF- are bombing and shooting at will; civilians are burning to crisp.

The USA intervened with democratic bombs thrown in the form of sanctions. But in reality, we know that the yankee CIA loves to support foreign militias implicitly, I believe they are supporting the RSF and general Daglo -Usher-.

So what do you think?

Food for thought:

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/vide...s?from=mdr
RE: Sudan
General Daglo looks like Usher:

Yes yes, everything is America's fault. No other country has any agency or capacity to do evil  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(April 22, 2023 at 2:57 am)WinterHold Wrote: So, Sudan is burning. A civil war just started between the Army VS the RSF militia.

The combat is brutal because both forces are fighting over the civilian-crowded capital city; the stupid bastards -I mean the army and the RSF- are bombing and shooting at will; civilians are burning to crisp.

The USA intervened with democratic bombs thrown in the form of sanctions. But in reality, we know that the yankee CIA loves to support foreign militias implicitly, I believe they are supporting the RSF and general Daglo -Usher-.

So what do you think?

Food for thought:

I don't think the US is supporting either side. Why do you think they are?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 22, 2023 at 2:57 am)WinterHold Wrote: But in reality, we know that the yankee CIA loves to support foreign militias implicitly, I believe they are supporting the RSF and general Daglo -Usher-.

So what do you think?

In reality you dont know shit, as per usual.
I think you are a willful ignorant idiot who makes shit up wholesale, in order to make reality match your preconceptions.
Cetero censeo religionem delendam esse
I don't see America's foreign policy being a big issue here, it seems more to me that the Sudanese need to iron their own shit out, and that was the message Blinken sent with his recent visit. We're a little more interested in Ukraine anyway.

The war-mongering, Muslim-hating, militia-backing US Special Forces have successfully evacuated American personnel from their embassy in Khartoum, completely failing to slaughter any Sudanese people in the process.

Sorry, Winter.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(April 22, 2023 at 3:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
(April 22, 2023 at 2:57 am)WinterHold Wrote: So, Sudan is burning. A civil war just started between the Army VS the RSF militia.

So what do you think?

Food for thought:

Boru

the US pretended the interim sudanese military government is somehow a civilian government on the cusp of actual democracy, and pressured it to include and incorporate the non compatible militia forces into the “representative” government,  with the predictable result we are seeing now.

at best, the US is guilty in its customary way of high minded, locally ignorant interference accompanied by high handed contempt for their actual consequences upon the locals,  similar to best possible interpretation of US adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan

at worst, the US had been playing an devious, if not necessarily skillfully executed, game of power politics using sudan as a chess piece to affect influence over Libya, egypt and surrounding states and actors, consistent with more realistic interpretation of US adventures in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not up put too fine a point on it, of US role in Ukraine.
(April 22, 2023 at 3:36 am)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:

So what do you think?

Food for thought:

Boru

Africa is too wealthy with natural resources to miss; especially for a natural resource Cartels and sniffers like the U.S.

Sudan's gold is robbed by Russia; Cotton by the UK; the Nile river by the U.S and Europeans, even Uranium is being robbed by Chinese and Russians.

Sudan is a raped country by lots of foreign dicks.

Daglo is a butcher known for his crimes in the Darfur region, the U.S gotta back trash like him to suck the Uranium and gold for them.
(April 22, 2023 at 6:13 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I don't see America's foreign policy being a big issue here, it seems more to me that the Sudanese need to iron their own shit out, and that was the message Blinken sent with his recent visit. We're a little more interested in Ukraine anyway.

Just like America robbed Iraq out of its oil, Afghanistan out of its Uranium and wealth, they are doing the same to Sudan by a proxy like Daglo.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The situation in Sudan Dundee 1 480 April 21, 2023 at 12:07 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4