Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 11:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me with my research!
Help me with my research!
Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am an undergrad psychology student. I am currently collecting research the values of atheists. My goal is to get as many responses as possible, so please feel free to participate! Thank you so much and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!!

Take the survey here:

Administrator Notice
Link removed.  Read the rules.  This is against them.
RE: Help me with my research!
Administrator Notice
Post and link deleted per ‘no advertising’ rule.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Would you send me your feet pics if I complete your survey?
(May 8, 2023 at 1:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Administrator Notice

Boru

There's a big blurb in the shoutbox, too.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(May 8, 2023 at 3:35 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(May 8, 2023 at 1:22 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote:
Administrator Notice

Boru

There's a big blurb in the shoutbox, too.

Message deleted, thanks for the heads up.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(May 8, 2023 at 1:18 pm)rjam099 Wrote: Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am an undergrad psychology student. I am currently collecting research the values of atheists. My goal is to get as many responses as possible, so please feel free to participate! Thank you so much and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!!

Take the survey here:

Administrator Notice
Link removed.  Read the rules.  This is against them.

Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
Why would an undergrad psyc student need to research atheists?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 8, 2023 at 1:18 pm)rjam099 Wrote: Hi! My name is Rebecca and I am an undergrad psychology student. I am currently collecting research the values of atheists. My goal is to get as many responses as possible, so please feel free to participate! Thank you so much and please feel free to let me know if you have any questions!!!

Welcome rjam099! When you get a chance, I hope you will make an introduction thread so we can properly welcome you. I think your link ran up against the site's 30/30 rule (30 days and 30 posts before you can post links). You could post your questions, it's clunky but would get the job done. Or, hopefully, you can stick around and engage for 30 days and earn the right to link.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(May 10, 2023 at 9:28 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:

Welcome rjam099! When you get a chance, I hope you will make an introduction thread so we can properly welcome you. I think your link ran up against the site's 30/30 rule (30 days and 30 posts before you can post links). You could post your questions, it's clunky but would get the job done. Or, hopefully, you can stick around and engage for 30 days and earn the right to link.

I certainly will complete survey, for a decent set of feet pics.
(May 10, 2023 at 9:28 am)Mister Agenda Wrote:

No, the no advertising rule also forbids conducting surveys or other research without prior authorization.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global religion datasets - for research... and interest ManMachine 3 1280 January 7, 2015 at 4:08 am
Last Post: robvalue
  I need Research backup for atheism debate wangsit 5 3520 August 13, 2013 at 4:22 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Non-belief Research Study Completed Foxaèr 4 2395 July 20, 2013 at 2:45 pm
Last Post: Something completely different
  Psychological research - Atheists, Christians and quality of life rozle27 37 10118 March 2, 2013 at 7:59 am
Last Post: rozle27
  Psychology Research on Atheist Identity UQPsych 1 1061 February 6, 2013 at 4:55 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko