Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 10:59 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assad is back, the monster is back.
Assad is back, the monster is back.
The Arab traitors; the gang that controls the Middle East, allowed the criminal Assad and his regime back officially to the Arab League; after 12 years of banning:

https://www.ft.com/content/2bcfdd06-20f9...73f4dd67a1

It is a day that screams: Arabia is ruled by warlords and gangs of rotten beasts, not human beings.
I'm speechless. Are we seeing a new Sykes-Picot agreement unfolding?

All the Arab leaders are just like this monster Assad, if revolts happened in their lands you'll see more terrible bloodshed.
RE: Assad is back, the monster is back.
[Image: goat.gif]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
Laugh and laugh, we know who gave "the order and the command" for the Arab pigs to bring Assad back.
There's a global war happening in Ukraine, so the west needs their backyard; i.e "the Middle East", to be united against Russia & China.

Inviting Assad back to the western alliance (and Arabs are the bottom of that alliance) is the best tactic to confront Putin and China.

A nuclear war is near. Just like WW1: it starts by unknown events like the assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand.
Question is: what's going to set it off?
Go back on your meds looney  Dodgy
"Change was inevitable"

Nemo sicut deus debet esse!

[Image: Canada_Flag.jpg?v=1646203843]

“No matter what men think, abortion is a fact of life. Women have always had them; they always have and they always will. Are they going to have good ones or bad ones? Will the good ones be reserved for the rich, while the poor women go to quacks?”
–SHIRLEY CHISHOLM

(May 17, 2023 at 8:58 pm)WinterHold Wrote: The Arab traitors; the gang that controls the Middle East, allowed the criminal Assad and his regime back officially to the Arab League; after 12 years of banning:

It is a day that screams: Arabia is ruled by warlords and gangs of rotten beasts, not human beings.

All the Arab leaders are just like this monster Assad, if revolts happened in their lands you'll see more terrible bloodshed.

No, we are seeing is a undeclared coalition of middle eastern states exploiting America’s divided attention to consolidate a reality they have skillfully created, a reality which is not to America’s instinctive liking, but which due to America’s relatively simplistic if brutal and vainglorious perception of its own position in each part of world, it has been unable to shoehorn into its own mental image of the geopolitical chessboard of the region.
(May 18, 2023 at 2:41 am)Anomalocaris Wrote:
(May 17, 2023 at 8:58 pm)WinterHold Wrote: The Arab traitors; the gang that controls the Middle East, allowed the criminal Assad and his regime back officially to the Arab League; after 12 years of banning:

No, we are seeing is a undeclared coalition of middle eastern states exploiting America’s divided attention to consolidate a reality they have skillfully created, a reality which is not to America’s instinctive liking, but which due to America’s relatively simplistic if brutal and vainglorious perception of its own position in each part of world, it has been unable to shoehorn into its own mental image of the geopolitical chessboard of the region.

Arab warlords didn't create shit; they are just actors following the American scenario. America's boy agent Zelensky even attended the Arab summit:

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/19/world...rabia.html

[Image: 19ukraine-briefing-zelensky-arab-league-...&auto=webp]

Furthermore stressing and ensuring my view: these Arab leaders are just like Zelensky; agents for the U.S alliance. The U.S bought their loyalty and service.

The old world's theory you propagated doesn't fit in the context. A new world war is coming, and we're seeing the alliances unfolding.
Assad is back. Does that mean we win?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 19, 2023 at 3:06 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Assad is back.  Does that mean we win?

He broke out from the Russian alliance to the American/western alliance, so it's a victory for the U.S.
He just betrayed his Russian pals. Putin would be so pissed right now.
Yaas, we win again, suck it!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(May 19, 2023 at 3:14 pm)The Grand Nudger Wrote: Yaas, we win again, suck it!

That's the problem.

Gog and Magog (Russia + China) aka (sons of the Mongols and the Golden Horde) didn't unleash their full attack yet.
Their full attack would be WW3; a Nuclear holocaust.

The west would retaliate with nukes.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/qpc-Q_36NVI

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BREAKING:Trump Promises Strike on Syria and Warns Russia Against Backing Assad WinterHold 20 4117 April 14, 2018 at 10:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13