Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Release the Jacken!
Release the Jacken!
[Image: screenshot-from-2023-08-12-05-57-52.png]

https://www.rawstory.com/sidney-powell-lunatic/

Trump's allies admit they've handed  'incriminating' info on 'lunatic' Sidney Powell to Jack Smith
RE: Release the Jacken!
Who even are these people. It's so hard for me to care about any of this. Honestly most people are far too invested in this nonsense. The world won't be any different if you don't follow it.
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
(August 12, 2023 at 9:14 am)Aegon Wrote: Who even are these people. It's so hard for me to care about any of this. Honestly most people are far too invested in this nonsense. The world won't be any different if you don't follow it.

These people committed insurrection, and if there's no comeuppance it will become a political strategy rather than a one-off.
Probably already blew past that with the current level of apathy.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 12, 2023 at 9:25 am)LinuxGal Wrote:
(August 12, 2023 at 9:14 am)Aegon Wrote: Who even are these people. It's so hard for me to care about any of this. Honestly most people are far too invested in this nonsense. The world won't be any different if you don't follow it.

These people committed insurrection, and if there's no comeuppance it will become a political strategy rather than a one-off.

Sure, but what are you doing to ensure the comeuppance outside of reading RawStory and upsetting yourself?

I'm not trying to attack you, I just see a ton of people getting emotionally invested in things you have no control over. Especially in politics. And practically speaking, all it seems to do is get people riled up and puts partisan blinders on them, making them more spiteful and cynical of the world. And all the while, nothing fundamentally changes in DC. Most Dems and Republican lawmakers are friends. The media ciruis you subscribe to does not want to inform you, it wants to manipulate your emotions for ad revenue.
Says the person singing and dancing about David Grusch ad infinitum.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(August 12, 2023 at 9:25 am)LinuxGal Wrote:

Political insurrection isn’t a strategy, it is but a next move used in the execution of a strategy.   The strategy was probably planned and put into execution before 1964 and was no doubt a driving force behind the first Nixon administration , but its first conspicuously overt shot was the Clinton impeachment drive in 1996.
(August 12, 2023 at 10:25 am)Angrboda Wrote: Says the person singing and dancing about David Grusch ad infinitum.

The difference should be self-explanatory!
(August 12, 2023 at 11:21 am)Aegon Wrote:
(August 12, 2023 at 10:25 am)Angrboda Wrote: Says the person singing and dancing about David Grusch ad infinitum.

The difference should be self-explanatory!

It is: alien visitation is bullshit, but the 6 Jan insurrection really happened.