Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 4:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Moar Holidays!
Moar Holidays!
I know, it's mad isn't it. But the work have left me off to my own devices for the last two weeks of September and I have decided to terrorise Portugal with my presence for the fortnight.

I'll be in Lisbon between the 17th and 22nd September, heading off to Porto between the 22nd and 28th while spending the last two days of my holidays back in Lisbon (including my birthday) before jetting back home.

If anybody thinks that meeting up with a fat, white, hairy arsed bollix of a culchie is a good idea drop me a line. But if you have sense but still want to help me on my holiday with suggestions, I'm all ears.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
RE: Moar Holidays!
Have fun, don't get arrested...we don't have money to bail you out.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[hopesdashed]Not MOAB holidays[/hopesdashed]
(August 21, 2023 at 7:39 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Have fun, don't get arrested...we don't have money to bail you out.

I have.

I'm just not going to!
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 21, 2023 at 9:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(August 21, 2023 at 7:39 pm)arewethereyet Wrote: Have fun, don't get arrested...we don't have money to bail you out.

I have.

I'm just not going to!

Now, you're just being mean!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(August 21, 2023 at 10:26 pm)Fireball Wrote:
(August 21, 2023 at 9:54 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: I have.

I'm just not going to!

Now, you're just being mean!

I'm always mean!
Dying to live, living to die.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm off on holidays again GUBU 6 955 September 4, 2018 at 11:14 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Moar Advice! SteelCurtain 26 2972 January 8, 2016 at 1:45 am
Last Post: SteelCurtain
  Calling all cooks .. recipe request for the holidays. Whateverist 15 2429 November 22, 2015 at 5:32 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Denmark, Have Moar Small Humons Fidel_Castronaut 9 1113 October 14, 2015 at 11:28 am
Last Post: Dystopia