Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA .
Someone heard that Iranian that have been killed about 15,000,000 person , during last year, causing internet had been faked.
RE: Some Iranian commanded Attack to USA .
Take your medication.

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

(August 22, 2023 at 11:53 am)arewethereyet Wrote: Take your medication.

You sure know how to fuck up a Popcorn . Hmph
All countries should be careful.
Muslims of non-muslim countries that had been employees of Companies and governmental organization, insert some devices or softwares that if connection of internet between them and supper power countries will be fake/block then in supper power countries , some giant terroristic attack maybe cause about billion person will be kill.

They had been thought, maybe in a day satart blicking internet therefor even ISIS and AlQuade and NeoNazi had been found solution un last 20 years.
(August 22, 2023 at 11:46 am)AVMXF Wrote: Someone heard that Iranian that have been killed about 15,000,000 person , during last year, causing internet had been faked.

Could you possibly run shit like this through a translation service before you post it so the rest of us have a fucking clue what you’re talking about?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(August 22, 2023 at 12:00 pm)AVMXF Wrote: All countries should be careful.
Muslims of non-muslim countries that had been employees of Companies and governmental organization, insert some devices or softwares that if connection of internet between them and supper power countries will be fake/block then in supper power countries , some giant terroristic attack maybe cause about billion person will be kill.

They had been thought, maybe in a day satart blicking internet therefor even ISIS and AlQuade and NeoNazi had been found solution un last 20 years.

Clear as mud.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Oh FFS!

“If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room.” — Confucius

[Image: uumSXM4.jpg]

Why do we have this post twice?

Edit: same title?
Dying to live, living to die.
(August 22, 2023 at 12:17 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Why do we have this post twice?

Edit: same title?

Merged...it still makes no sense though.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 1004 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Sovereign citizen - more Loony Tunes in the USA Ferrocyanide 20 1994 March 20, 2023 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Yellow alert: warning USA in danger Eclectic 105 8024 November 25, 2022 at 6:58 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  What you think of USA voting system? Woah0 10 934 August 17, 2022 at 12:19 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Attack on voting Spongebob 103 6732 August 18, 2021 at 12:18 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1736 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Big Two G2 USA and China Interaktive 19 1294 May 17, 2021 at 1:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Why do non english speaking countries call USA for USA Sweden83 9 1120 December 4, 2020 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  USA politics of hate Richi29 4 384 July 23, 2020 at 12:56 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Police in USA arent racist, its just American culture is all Ramus932 10 841 June 14, 2020 at 1:49 am
Last Post: Zepp