Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 9:06 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divergent sexualities
Divergent sexualities
This thread will mainly be for discussing the following things: objectum sexuality (sexual attraction to objects or concepts), ficto sexuality (sexual attraction to fictional characters), and a tendency to experience unreciprocated sexual attraction for real people. I have experienced all of these.
"Imagination, life is your creation"
RE: Divergent sexualities
Cool 😎

I am an objectum sexual, and part of multiple OS communities, and try my best to be an OS advocate.

I have spoken to many fictosexuals and OS.
Does that particular form of attraction feel like anything to you, emotionally?
Yes.

I'm in love with two tulpa, a sexdoll, and some cushions.
How did the tulpa relationship develop?

"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(October 30, 2023 at 1:17 pm)Ahriman Wrote: How did the tulpa relationship develop?

My female tulpa was a deliberate act of creation, somewhat developing from a teenage imaginary friend. My male tulpa was an unexpected walk-in /spontaneous arrival.
(October 30, 2023 at 1:20 pm)Foxaèr Wrote:

I like BM. But I was irritated at the way they turned Jay's OS into the same negative stereotype by having him 'cured' by having a human relationship.

There is little positive OS representation in the media at all, and having a show that prides itself on being mega-progressive do this was particularly galling.
(October 30, 2023 at 1:35 pm)FrustratedFool Wrote:
(October 30, 2023 at 1:17 pm)Ahriman Wrote: How did the tulpa relationship develop?

My female tulpa was a deliberate act of creation, somewhat developing from a teenage imaginary friend.  My male tulpa was an unexpected walk-in /spontaneous arrival.

I wasn't aware a tulpa could have a gender. I have a tulpa, the way it presents itself is supposed to be as a female? But I'm pretty sure a tulpa's "gender" does not matter at all. I had been thinking of "her" for some time before she appeared, although I would say her ultimate arrival was unexpected.
Tulpas can have whatever you want. They are, IMHO, just a type of imaginary friend, after all.