Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 3:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Atheists how much do you hate God?
Atheists how much do you hate God?
Now you might say that you can't hate something that doesn't exist (from your perspective) but the fact of the matter is you can hate something you don't believe in, its actually a show of your stupidity to say 'I can't hate something I don't believe in' because you can hate Joffrey from Game of Thrones even though he's an entirely fictional character that has no substance in reality. Now you take God, something that does have substance (literally making up everything in the universe) and you decide that some bad people acting in bad faith of a certain religion who claim to speak for said entity and you hate God for their actions.

Of course atheists can hardly be held accountable for their stupidity or their overbearing emotions, they do after all suffer from spiritual retardation, having let their hearts be overcome by vehement hatred of the one who created them. So the question stands. And be honest with yourselves, which you never do, as you hide from your true selves like you hide from God. But if you were to be honest in this thread, please do tell, how much do you loathe your creator? What started this hatred? You seem to think that all the problems in the world stem from religion, and not the vanity of the population. Most of you probably don't even believe in the Illuminati, so how could it be expected of you who don't believe in a god, to believe in a Satanic Empire that lives and breathes right under your noses in the throne room of the Vatican.

Far be it from me to say that you should hate the illuminati pig dogs instead, but maybe given enough time to grow, you can finally put on your big boy pants and look into the deeper reasons why the world seems to be going to hell in a handbasket.
RE: Atheists how much do you hate God?
You had a rough time with that whole toilet training thing, didn't you?

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Please provide some evidence that god exists so I can get around to hating him.
At the moment all my time is taken up hating Zeus and the tooth fairy.
The meek shall inherit the Earth, the rest of us will fly to the stars.

Never underestimate the power of very stupid people in large groups

Arguing with an engineer is like wrestling with a pig in mud ..... after a while you realise that the pig likes it!

If your rapist, baby killing god exists then yes I would hate it and I would hate you even more for worshiping it

Another normal one. I am not angry at any god because he and she don't do anything, but I am rather angry at religious people because they forbid books, ideas, sex, relationships, and other basic human rights.
teachings of the Bible are so muddled and self-contradictory that it was possible for Christians to happily burn heretics alive for five long centuries. It was even possible for the most venerated patriarchs of the Church, like St. Augustine and St. Thomas Aquinas, to conclude that heretics should be tortured (Augustine) or killed outright (Aquinas). Martin Luther and John Calvin advocated the wholesale murder of heretics, apostates, Jews, and witches. - Sam Harris, "Letter To A Christian Nation"
(January 8, 2024 at 6:52 am)h4ym4n Wrote: If your rapist, baby killing god exists then yes I would hate it and I would hate you even more for worshiping it

And yet you support abortion...
(January 8, 2024 at 7:14 am)Authari Wrote:
(January 8, 2024 at 6:52 am)h4ym4n Wrote: If your rapist, baby killing god exists then yes I would hate it and I would hate you even more for worshiping it

I support freedom to make decisions for one’s self

In you belief humans have souls. 

Abortion sends human souls straight to heaven. 

Never to be judged. 

If your god exist and it’s going to torture for all eternity then I curse your god and my mother for forcing me to be born.

(January 8, 2024 at 7:14 am)Authari Wrote:

Of course,   Imagine how much less repulsive you would be, how much less of a waste of a “soul” you would be, if you, or any of your direct ancestors, had the good grace to be aborted.
(January 8, 2024 at 7:22 am)h4ym4n Wrote:
(January 8, 2024 at 7:14 am)Authari Wrote: And yet you support abortion...

I support freedom to make decisions for one’s self

In you belief humans have souls. 

Abortion sends human souls straight to heaven. 

Never to be judged. 

If your god exist and it’s going to torture for all eternity then I curse your god and my mother for forcing me to be born.

@Authari 

CHECKMATE

Still waiting for my thoughts and prayers. I'M RIGHT HERE!!!!!
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dear Atheists: what would convince you God/Christ is Real? JJoseph 207 10452 February 12, 2024 at 1:51 am
Last Post: Goosebump
  How much pain can atheists withstand ? The End of Atheism 290 15759 May 13, 2023 at 4:22 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Why do you hate God? johndoe122931 100 7297 June 3, 2021 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  Statistics, the perfect weapon to justify hate? Ferrocyanide 12 1556 December 21, 2020 at 6:09 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Honestly, I hate the thought of god, zeus and jesus Apex1050 22 2623 July 10, 2020 at 11:03 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Atheists: What would you say to a dying child who asks you if they'll go to heaven? DodosAreDead 91 11363 November 2, 2018 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  I enjoy far right atheists more than lgbt marxist atheists Sopra 4 2200 February 28, 2018 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Atheist hate having to constantly repeat this.... Brian37 33 6742 October 16, 2017 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  I Hate Presup Amarok 4 2149 February 10, 2017 at 11:13 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
Question How Much Evidence Will It Take You To Believe In God??? Edward John 370 38756 November 16, 2016 at 4:03 am
Last Post: robvalue