Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 7, 2024, 9:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Here's The Kicker.
Here's The Kicker.
Some of you may know about the vile misogynistic commencement speech Chief's kicker Harrison Butker made this past week. Here is my poem about that fucker. 

Here's The Kicker

May 15th, 2024
Here’s The Kicker, By Brian37 (AKA Brian James Rational Poet on FB/META and @Brianrrs37 on Twitter/X)

This "chief" lines up, to kick the ball
Bamboozled he claims women are all
Their only lot is to spread their legs
Make babies for men, and fry some eggs

You wasted you your money on a degree
You’re only alive to serve idiots like me
I wear this beard to mask my insecurity
Handmaids Tale for all to see

Laura Thatcher Ulrich, would not agree
With your blatant stench of misogyny
The only lot for females to be
“Well behaved women rarely make history”

It is because of inventor Hedy Lemarr
That wi fi today, is global by far
Marry Anderson set a high bar
Put that windshield wiper on your car

Photo 51, her deed was done
Rosalind Franklin was the one
Who discovered the shape of DNA
The Double Helix was the way

Are you jealous of Swift women
That are more successful than you
Take this claptrap of which you balk
You missed wide right with your sexist talk.
(end)

Religiously conservative kicker for the Kansas City Chiefs Harrison Butker says that the female’s job is to be bun ovens and house maids.

I am so sick of religious misogyny. That same book of mythology has Lot offering his daughters up for rape Genesis 19:1-11. It has Moses saying telling his followers to murder all females captured in war who have slept with a man, but keep the virgins for yourselves, Numbers 31:14-18. It puts the penalty for rape at a mere 50 Shekels, no jail time, and the fine is to be paid to the father, not the victim, and the father can even force the victim to marry their rapist, Deuteronomy 22:28:29.

Here is a clip of the asshole's comments, 

RE: Here's The Kicker.
What he said is just one person's opinion, that's it. Who fucking cares? It sounds like he's living rent free in your head if you went to the trouble of composing that poem.
What impact is it going to have on you personally, if any?
Catholics being catholic.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(May 21, 2024 at 4:54 pm)MR. Macabre 666 Wrote: What he said is just one person's opinion, that's it. Who fucking cares? It sounds like he's living rent free in your head if you went to the trouble of composing that poem.

You think we should only be concerned about those things that impact us personally, is that right? 

How peaceful things must be in your head. Provincial, self-centered, and heartless…but peaceful.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
(May 21, 2024 at 4:54 pm)MR. Macabre 666 Wrote: What he said is just one person's opinion, that's it. Who fucking cares? It sounds like he's living rent free in your head if you went to the trouble of composing that poem.

He received a standing O

(May 21, 2024 at 6:18 pm)h4ym4n Wrote: He received a standing O

Of course. He was speaking at a Catholic college.

I don't have a problem with him voicing his opinions. I also don't have a problem with the pushback he's getting. That's free speech for you. I suspect he disagrees by this time.

I guess the incel soapbox at the corner was occupied.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter

It isn't one man's opinion. There are assholes like him all over the united states. There are assholes like him in state houses and in congress that have been attacking women's rights for decades, and just 2 years ago took body autonomy away from females at the federal level which should be protected in all 50 states. And those same assholes are now attacking birth control. This isn't one guy, it is a movement. Scared men with bibles are afraid of powerful women. 

It impacts my life because I have female friends who are as worried about it as I am. They also have daughters they don't want growing up in a world where men control what they do. Maybe the problem is that you don't pay attention to the news. This guy isn't a one off.
Yes, Eddie Vedder called Harrison Butker a ‘p***y’ – and no, he didn’t lose $14m for saying it

Pink News
~ Erin Hunter
Surprise, surprise, the idiot has no regrets
~ Erin Hunter